Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
42 to 51 of 7177
User Details are only visible to members.
Annie, the last time I enjoyed a little foray, the young lady propped up her senior citizen-sized cellphone and recorded the pursuit and the capture of the aforementioned juice.

Later, we watched the clip together over a glass of wine. She still seemed thirsty.

RF: After this episode, I have to say, I don't believe my cock has a bad side, and based on the clip in question, there was no need to worry about the camera adding 10 lbs.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13441 posts)
@DNS: a woman after my own heart! Although I'd have done it just to show the boys a "girl" could be as or nearly as strong as they were, the flirting would have been to distract them enough to beat them. :)

I wasn't allowed to take Shop bc my parents thought only Sluts took those classes.

-As I'm happily married, in this lifestyle and embrace the word Slut, they were right in ways they couldn't have fathomed!

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3484 posts)
If I had known the weights were in the boys locker room, I might have been more in shape in HS LOL!

Username hidden
(52 posts)
I was lucky. I went to school in California. I took Home Ec. and shop. I was taking weightlifting when I moved to Texas. I wasn't allowed to take in here. The weights were in the boys locker room.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
@BT: if you do could you record it please? Inquiring minds need to know

@DNS: Trey never posts in the forums but if he did- he types better than me.

RF: I FAILED typing class. Yup. It's possible to do it. And I tried to fail Home Ec as protest to being forced to take it over Shop where I could actually learn something useful.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3484 posts)
The wife does all the typing on SLS - because watching my husband hunt & peck on the keyboard drives me INSANE :)

Username hidden
(52 posts)
I think I'll have my juice pursued this weekend then!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13441 posts)
pursued maybe? oops, wrong kitten ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3163 posts)
RF: I don't think I've ever had my juice "pusued". Perhaps I've found my next fuckit list item?

Kitten, can you please 'splain?

Thanks,

Bt

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13441 posts)
I climax without contact on my body If the guy can hold out long enough when I'm pusuing his juice.

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
42 to 51 of 7177
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.