Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
31 to 40 of 7174
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a flat-earther. No shit. It's flat. Do your own research and observations. Robin is not a flat-earther. I can't even get her to agree with me on that one, but that's ok. I'm a little unorthodox. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1946 posts)
Those rumors about me being an aficionado of hot rod puppets? Lies. Lies, I say.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(843 posts)
I like building "hot rods" too - oh wait, are you talking about cars?

Jaffrey NH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I am a hot rod builder

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8394 posts)
BT not that I'm doubting you....but I believe I'd need to do a thorough investigation up close and verrrry personal to see for myself if your claim of 'no bad angles' is legit. You know- for the sake of truthiness in the forum.

DNS: since I didn't take Shop I'm afraid I'm fairly useless and a whole lot dangerous w tools and sharp things in general. :(. However if you need your husband distracted while YOU take care of business like a BOSS -I'd be glad to lend a hand or 'something.' Conversely if YOU needed distracting I volunteer my skills as well. ;)

I second the thought that Lady would still rock the go go boots & matching outfit.

RF: I play C Flute as well as Bass and Alto Flutes (yes they exist- large keys like a sax) tho no piccolo. I also play the Irish Tin Whistle/Penny Pipe and can't read music but play by ear. I'd very much like to learn how to play the Irish Bodrum drum (I have a small one I bought in a music shop in Dublin) as well as the bag pipes. (I just realised how phallic those could be.)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
"I wore white patent leather boots, satin booty shorts and vest, cowboy hat with a feather in it. I was hawt!

~lady~"

Pictures?

Bet you would still look hawt in that outfit.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5310 posts)
Annie - if they'd only known, you could've taken that shop class and instead of waiting on your husband who *thinks* he can build shit just because he saw it on HGTV...you could've been building your own shit...oh wait, that's me and my hubby (but I'll deny if anyone tells him I said that).

Jaffrey NH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
RF: I play the piano, flute and piccolo. Tramp plays sax and has actually played professionally. I was a majorette for 3 years in high school and the drum majorette my senior year. I wore white patent leather boots, satin booty shorts and vest, cowboy hat with a feather in it. I was hawt!

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4934 posts)
Annie, the last time I enjoyed a little foray, the young lady propped up her senior citizen-sized cellphone and recorded the pursuit and the capture of the aforementioned juice.

Later, we watched the clip together over a glass of wine. She still seemed thirsty.

RF: After this episode, I have to say, I don't believe my cock has a bad side, and based on the clip in question, there was no need to worry about the camera adding 10 lbs.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12891 posts)
@DNS: a woman after my own heart! Although I'd have done it just to show the boys a "girl" could be as or nearly as strong as they were, the flirting would have been to distract them enough to beat them. :)

I wasn't allowed to take Shop bc my parents thought only Sluts took those classes.

-As I'm happily married, in this lifestyle and embrace the word Slut, they were right in ways they couldn't have fathomed!

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
31 to 40 of 7174
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.