Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 6897   End
User Details are only visible to members.
RF: after the falcons game is over early in the season I/ we lose interest in football these days. Same on Saturdays with college ball ,we listen out doors more times then not on the radio to games with weather permitting. If the dawgs play early that is first preference. LSU second , with Gator hating in a solid third place.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
We're only down by 1.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Random fact::: it seems the dirty birds and Ain't are having a outta dome Sunday.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I'm not the originator. DD in Texas used the all-caps version when she shared with me that it turns whatever you type prior to it into a joke. I would imagine JK or J/K would work too, but I'd think you'd want to use a larger acronym if what preceded it was particularly vile. Lest someone think you insincere. Seems you're granted absolution when you use it. For Catholics, its like the sacrament of Recociliation on Sunday after knocking the bottom out on Friday and Saturday nights.

Now, a double meaning to the word Snort? That's unheard of, but I'll inquire with the members of the double-secret clandestine group to which I belng. They may know.

RF: I'm a member of a few of these groups, but I'm the President/Moderator/League Commissioner of none.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
I'm thinking out loud that *snort and snort might have some underling meaning now. Fuck !!!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I'm impressed with the all caps version you dialed up brah

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
That's silly. LOL/LMFAO.

See what I did there?

RF: as an undergrad, I had a part time job selling power tools via Yellow Ages cold-calling. The office was located in the basement of a huge brick office building. Years later, when I watched Glengarry Glenn Ross, I swore it was modeled after our little boiler room set-up.

BT

Coffee's for closers.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Random fact::: I seldom if ever use Lmao when posting . I do however use lol and I'd say 98 percent of the time mean it as " laughing out loud that was funny. If I us j/k I mean just that just kidding please see and understand my attempt at humor.

However when I take the time to type out the word "Moron. I mean it with every fiber of my being that I think you're are a fucking moron. If said " moron is stuffing from a mental illness like paranoia delusions , same thing fuck off. Yes I am making fun of you. Yes we are not " fora buddies....understand I am mocking you. The only time I am replying or referencing a post involving you is to mock it. Childish Yes I admit it, fun yes I admit it.

The delusion that fora posters should carry on a one on one private email argument is as stupid as fighting on line. It's creepy like the " no thanks courtesy reply and they "re reply with Why".

FF just saying

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Have met some great positive people through this site. I like the witty banter but not sure that constitutes flirting on my part. I love innuendo and intelligence.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
rem503, welcome to the forums!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 6897   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves