Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you, Sed. It has been a very surreal couple of weeks.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Nin, very sorry to hear that :(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
In the last two weeks, two of my friends have lost their husbands to sudden, unexpected deaths. It has definitely put my life & relationship with my husband into perspective. He is my rock. He is my anchor. He is irreplaceable. We thoroughly enjoy this lifestyle together, & upon his insistence, I get to enjoy it as a single woman as well. I am an extremely fortunate lady. But, if my playing single ended tomorrow, I'd still be very fortunate to have this man, who loves me as much as I love him.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Ditto! Thank you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Inlove, you can not help but I appreciate it. As you said you can help yourselves. Say I love you, forgive silly spats and meaningless crap, live, love, laugh and appreciate everything single day, every single moment. Live as if you're dying because in fact we all ARE and are far to stupid and selfish to remember that.......for ourselves and those we love. SED, I am sorry for whatever life is paining you with and I too would offer the sun, moon and stars to help. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Wow, Mrs Sav (and it seems SED as well), without knowing what it is, I want to say I am sorry for your misfortune(s). We should all learn from what you said and when we get to the office, appreciate the fact that nothing bad happened on the way, hug our kids just for the hell of it, that sort of thing. If, against all odds, there is some way that I (and I am sure I speak for all of our little community here) can help, let me know.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Like! Very appropriate for me right now!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
RF: Sometimes life kicks you in the teeth with a issue so incredibly large and horrible you feel guilty you ever complained about the small stuff and even worse when the problem isn't your "own" but will affect you in ways you simply can not comprehend forever. How many times have you felt things couldn't get worse...be careful , you'd be surprised .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
2014, huh?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8082 posts)
RF- would like to point out that the teleporter was my idea, but I did put Nic in charge of inventing it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17735 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves