Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
RF: my morning posts are usually always made waiting for or on the train

;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2901 posts)
RF: Whenever I see Sed. Or NjNy posting in the am or early evening I picture them riding a subway car commuting in and out of the city.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Good morning all you fine fora thread viewers :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Peg, I appreciate your candor as well as your understanding. I can only hope that getting this behind us can in some small way begin to make progress toward a cease fire with Mrs. Sav as well.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
Very true

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
If you look in the dictionary and fnd the word "class" I am sure there is a picture of PEG beside it.

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
peghey19

Her: Straight ,54 Sorry, forum peeps, for airing this out here, but I will not email the smooths

J, Thank you for your post, and what I believe to be an apology of sorts. As anyone who knows me will attest, I am not a fighter for the sake of fighting. A wiseass, sometimes inappropriate, and wordy for sure, but I believe that most people try to operate from a place of good, as do I. I also believe that this whole thing was a colossal misunderstanding, one that I tried to correct from the moment I realized it as such, but could have navigated through more wisely as well. I was devastated by what occurred, felt maligned and vulnerable, and I let those emotions cloud my actions. It took cajones for you to admit that you preferred for the situation to get out of control rather than believe I wanted to make peace; I appreciate that and will believe that it is a sincere sentiment on your part.

That being said, I consider Mrs Sav to be a good friend. She was one of the first people I met IRL, and I spent a raucous, tipsy, laughing-at-everything-imagineable evening with her and the lovely Mrs Rdy. We share a bond beyond being two hot mature babes, and I adore her. I also believe that some of her animosity toward you is a result of what happened between you and me. She is a tiger who protects her friends, and I am proud to be one of them.

I am more than willing to bury the hatchet or the strap-on or whatever it is that people bury on a swing site. I am doing it for a few reasons: not the least of which is my belief that it is not entertaining for anyone here to have to witness this bullshit again. If it is, they will need to find alternate entertainment . I have been guilty of being voyeur to a good row or two here in my time, but I am not necessarily proud of it. In my best Lowe-ian self(I think you will get the reference), I believe that we can have much more fun laughing with each other than at each other or firing shots over the bow. If any of this helps in your stated quest to become a better Dood, then it can only do the same for me - not the Dood part, but you get it. If we have a problem with each other than let's air it out here and not let it escalate into another catastrophe. We do not have to be ass-hole buddies, as that would require the appropriate roses, and I have released a blight into the southern part of the US which will render them ungrowable until 2018, but I think we should be able to get along. I hope you feel the same. V

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Is this a cheesy :) post ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
FF, author of "I Know Why The Chihuahua Whines"

here's a hint: just because you can fit your dick in one of them, doesn't mean you should.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5338 posts)
A chihuahua is a fierce little critter, it's bark is the whiniest of all the purse pups.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves