Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6647   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe we could affect a hand off, of sorts. Would that be a tongue off?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I can blow tiny bubbles into the air off the tip of my tongue :p

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Thanks for keeping it all perspective guys.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
Sb, you're absolutely right. These past few months have been riddled with devastating, life changing events for so many. I look at my life, & am extremely grateful for what I have. It's so senseless to waste precious time & energy unnecessarily. Live, love & laugh.....often!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
The world has some terrible things in it, but it also has some incredibly wonderful things in it. For every tragic event you hear about, there are thousands of uplifting events that never make the news. The world may seem like a cold, harsh place at times but there really is a lot to love about it. I just try to "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive."

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
RF

Using spoken text in my postings...

Software=FAIL!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7999 posts)
RF

I'm not nearly as messed up in the head as I thought.. All I have to do is sit back and lurk others, which that puts things in perspective.. Sometimes this place can be therapeutic.... roflmao

BTW.. This has nothing to do with the last 2 postings, I have no idea what that's about..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7999 posts)
Oh boy!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Without going into detail, the recent events in Connecticut had a huge impact on me. My children, all children, are precious. That, coupled with several other tragedies that have recently occurred, have really hit home. I was the one that mentioned taking stock & making amends because I feel it is the right thing to do. After the sudden death of a mutual friend, I offered a truce, which was not only not accepted, but ignored. It's difficult to follow through with that type of behavior. Regardless of the accusations that have been made on both sides, we are the only ones who know the real story here. If you feel that all you've said & done is truly "taking the higher ground", then you're really not the man I once thought you were. I do realize these are things that should be said in private, but that's not possible. I only hope your "groupies" will remain quiet. Now, I've made my peace.....I can "laugh & let it roll."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
RF about the "Who's On" feature: When I use Firefox, some of the profiles are not visible to me as they've been blocked to single males. But, when I use my crappy 0.5G cell phone's Internet service, I can see the profile of everyone that is logged in.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6647   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves