Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't see how any couple could be intimate in MFM unless the two dudes were bisexual. Peghey knows this for sure, thus why her profile is not open to couples because she is not bi. It just does not work for more than 2 screws unless the FF or MM in the 3-some are bi .

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
thank you sir.

and good luck with that. there are some very sweet sf's out there for sure. just like sm's or couples we're happy to share our sex with some of them, but not our lives.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Shesmooth- Congrats on your Anniversary.

The rub is.........we already found "The One" for us.......as Janet even mentioned last night over a "quiet and reflective" drink. "D" is never far from our thoughts and was a 6 year deal, but we have not been with her......in a long while,.........there is simply no getting over her,,........it's taken the wind out of The Racers' sails as far as the Lifestyle goes........ Picking up women is not difficult............we got it down to a science..........Our sales pitch is perfected........effectively hunting as a team .........to separate, isolate and takedown a HVT (High Value Target). But.......being with hundreds of more women in order to find another "One" is not what we want to do. Could give the Lifestyle up..........

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
and then there are the people who get off on giving bad reviews just for the fun of it...

RF: Hubby is looking exceptionally attractive today...sigh. Love to watch a man working on something. At current, he's still tung oiling the pergola. I know I know, I'm milking the whole phrase tung oiling as often as I can! tee hee

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
FF, I only do that if the place we stay at or dine at is exceptionally good or bad. One time we relied on a hotel's reviews only to discover they were way off the mark, which made us suspect employees had submitted them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
In the past I seldom if ever wrote a review after a hotel stay. These days I do, more so because I have found that I give a little weight to them when deciding where we are going to stay when traveling.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
*raising hand... sex addict.

T you nutty wanker, for the sake of supporting your entertainment, i'll play. tomorrow, kate and i will celebrate many years of marriage. there is absolutely nothing here in this lifestyle that is responsible for even one minute of that. we were years into the marriage with grown children before we ever even got involved in this craziness. i think there may be an element of seriousness in your madness as to the lifestyle and what people are looking for pertains to you and janet. clearly, there is a desire for a longtime third person involvement. kate and i feel we are good with this "twosome" thing so we are going to stick with it and enjoy adding a friend or two as we choose. good luck luck to you and janet in finding that long term girl though.

and now, on with the show! ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
If shooting loads and squirting orgasms are all that you are after.......raw animalistic pleasure....then I would say that you are a Sex Addict.

If you want Lifestyle Longevity it has to mean more than just getting off. For us it is no less than a Real Life study of Social Dynamics and True Enlightenment. Two words: Real Moments.........they can ONLY occur at times when all the "masks" come off and the 3-way chemistry is stripped down to a very "acoustic set". It's a very rare and spiritual thing........ made the Lifestyle worthwhile ànd provided us personal righteous justification when we are harshly questioned about our involvement.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Quote from George Hanson, Easy Rider.

FREEDOM for the Individual! "Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. **** But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." ****

You say Swinging is the exact opposite of Poly? Hah, this is why we are not "Swingers" as you say ...........We only date/screw single girls. Couples dating Single females is only the MOST popular and requested activity in the Lifestyle community, bar none.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I think racer is Akron in a hat getting one over on us all. No one could be this big of a dullard.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves