Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
everyone we meet at parties right now is buzzing about fantasy fest. they really get cranked up for it down here. but when you consider the money they make from it, makes sense.

RF: we have lots of friends who are going down for fantasy fest, but we're prolly going to pass this year.

RF2: we are however, ready for biktober fest, oct. 16-19 in daytona beach.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Hahaha, .......yeah well.......I always fancied myself as a Wile E Coyote type character. Truly a Genius......... yet for some freakin' reason it doesn't quite work out as planned. Nevertheless, all my Lifestyle theories, trueism and facts can be ordered from Acme's Catalog.

How's it going Nicatnite? The Racers are headed back down to Key West in a few weeks for Fantasy Fest. You all been back there recently?

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Thanks looking...

lmao @ Racer McGoo

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Welcome Back Nic

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Okay - Racer McGoo is totally a RBN.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Mr. McGoo was an idiot, but occasionally he got a few things right and not due to his intelligence, but to chance.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
"You look over at the Fat Bastard chatting it up with a circle of babes.........and your left scratching your head. Well, the Fat Bastard don't give a shit about the "rules" or about being shot down, he's been shot down many times before............not overly sensitive about it.........he's there for fun.........NOT goal (get pussy) oriented........ BUT.... mostly he has what you will NEVER have.....Magnetism!! Women, especially Socially intelligent babes can spot your desperation........NO FUN, tension filled........wanna fight....... attitude a mile away. I've got some news for you, Peanut Gallery man.........there is only one rule in this lifestyle that guarantees EVENTUAL success........not tonight success, perhaps not next week success, but EVENTUAL success..........and that is..........people are attracted to (and fuck) folks who are having genuine FUN for fun's sake."

Say what you want about The Racer, but this is 100% true.

I'm not fat anymore, but still a bastard.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(549 posts)
That almost sounded nice.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
RF: I am amused by some of the self-proclaimed "successful" swingers who persist in making broad generalizations based on their limited experiences as to what "everyone" enjoys.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
I have to applaud Racer (Seriously) and as inaccurate as it was, it was well written. I'm actually an engineer in technical sales and I am dating someone in the LS. Excellent response Racer.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves