Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 6897   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In the past I seldom if ever wrote a review after a hotel stay. These days I do, more so because I have found that I give a little weight to them when deciding where we are going to stay when traveling.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
*raising hand... sex addict.

T you nutty wanker, for the sake of supporting your entertainment, i'll play. tomorrow, kate and i will celebrate many years of marriage. there is absolutely nothing here in this lifestyle that is responsible for even one minute of that. we were years into the marriage with grown children before we ever even got involved in this craziness. i think there may be an element of seriousness in your madness as to the lifestyle and what people are looking for pertains to you and janet. clearly, there is a desire for a longtime third person involvement. kate and i feel we are good with this "twosome" thing so we are going to stick with it and enjoy adding a friend or two as we choose. good luck luck to you and janet in finding that long term girl though.

and now, on with the show! ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
If shooting loads and squirting orgasms are all that you are after.......raw animalistic pleasure....then I would say that you are a Sex Addict.

If you want Lifestyle Longevity it has to mean more than just getting off. For us it is no less than a Real Life study of Social Dynamics and True Enlightenment. Two words: Real Moments.........they can ONLY occur at times when all the "masks" come off and the 3-way chemistry is stripped down to a very "acoustic set". It's a very rare and spiritual thing........ made the Lifestyle worthwhile ànd provided us personal righteous justification when we are harshly questioned about our involvement.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Quote from George Hanson, Easy Rider.

FREEDOM for the Individual! "Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. **** But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." ****

You say Swinging is the exact opposite of Poly? Hah, this is why we are not "Swingers" as you say ...........We only date/screw single girls. Couples dating Single females is only the MOST popular and requested activity in the Lifestyle community, bar none.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I think racer is Akron in a hat getting one over on us all. No one could be this big of a dullard.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
I hope it works out for him, might be nice to have a relationship a women who actually enjoys having sex with him. He brags his wife is a lesbian but in all honesty that must make for a difficult and strained relationship....assuming of course he actually enjoys sex with women.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
*We are definitely in this lifestyle to find a Poly type relationship....*

Honey, you've come to the wrong place.

Swinging is the complete opposite of polyamory.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
He doesn't care, and that, that's true freedom.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Entertaining is one word for him. Wonder if he knows we are laughing at him, not with him?

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
LOL

"how much pure sex do you need?"

i have no idea and at this point, i'm no closer to an answer than when i started. but i'm having a damn fine time gathering info.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 6897   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves