Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6897   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i'm going to move his cheese.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
All these years, he's been fucking wrong...fucking, wrong. Please, understand that as you choose to.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
He is OUR little forum lab rat, and sometimes he says something wonderfully entertaining. The open forum has a lot of goofing around going on; the racer is just another goof.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Random fact: why pay any attention to a man that is as inept as a laboratory rat? His opinions are parochial at best and below DR. Seuss reading level.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Good luck in your search for HER! We don't seek or encourage quite that level of "intimacy" in our lifestyle connections. Over the years there have been a few connections that I/we clicked with extremely well both sexually and on a personal friendship level - but NOT in a romantic or polyamorous way.

RF: As a SF, I was content "borrowing" somebody else's husband (and preferably in her presence too) for a short time to take care of some physical needs and then return to my regular life sans any complicated feelings. {Sounds like the "traditional" male attitude towards sex -- that a loving Dad once warned me about}

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I don't see how any couple could be intimate in MFM unless the two dudes were bisexual. Peghey knows this for sure, thus why her profile is not open to couples because she is not bi. It just does not work for more than 2 screws unless the FF or MM in the 3-some are bi .

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
thank you sir.

and good luck with that. there are some very sweet sf's out there for sure. just like sm's or couples we're happy to share our sex with some of them, but not our lives.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Shesmooth- Congrats on your Anniversary.

The rub is.........we already found "The One" for us.......as Janet even mentioned last night over a "quiet and reflective" drink. "D" is never far from our thoughts and was a 6 year deal, but we have not been with her......in a long while,.........there is simply no getting over her,,........it's taken the wind out of The Racers' sails as far as the Lifestyle goes........ Picking up women is not difficult............we got it down to a science..........Our sales pitch is perfected........effectively hunting as a team .........to separate, isolate and takedown a HVT (High Value Target). But.......being with hundreds of more women in order to find another "One" is not what we want to do. Could give the Lifestyle up..........

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
and then there are the people who get off on giving bad reviews just for the fun of it...

RF: Hubby is looking exceptionally attractive today...sigh. Love to watch a man working on something. At current, he's still tung oiling the pergola. I know I know, I'm milking the whole phrase tung oiling as often as I can! tee hee

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
FF, I only do that if the place we stay at or dine at is exceptionally good or bad. One time we relied on a hotel's reviews only to discover they were way off the mark, which made us suspect employees had submitted them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6897   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves