Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mondo, welcome to the forums.

RF: now i am wondering why no swim trunks?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2848 posts)
I have vowed NEVER to wear swim trunks again!

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Random fact: if we have even a sniffle we don't go to a party. Likewise, if we're talking with a couple and they so much as sneeze we're moving in a new direction. This is party season and we don't want to be down for 3 weeks ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
RF: Stating that you ride motorcycles in your profile .......equates to a 99% chance that both the male/female are fat bastards! It's just another time consuming NON-physical activity to be involved in.

Stating that your "Laid back or Down to Earth" .........screams that you're boring as hell!

A "tit shot" as your main profile pic = obese.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Shy at first.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Random fact: Like a meet and greet before play. Would like to get to know the person a little before we jump to sex.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Peghey19, you sound like a really nice lady as well but was unable to view your profile. Just want to say I like your replies as well.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
njnybiwfefemme, I read your profile and I enjoyed it very much. Sorry to read about the negative stuff. One would thing a guy with a brain would treat you with respect, but I guess I look for the good in people.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Thank you Urial. Racer I agree with you about the bottom feeders, I do not agree I need to be showing all kinds of skin just enough to catch someone's attention and I had hoped SM would read my profile and reply all respectful. NOT THE CASE, I have to agree there are some bottom dwellers on this site. Like the guy who sent me an invite from Costa Rica saying he wants me to fly to be with him for Nov and Dec. My reply .... "Oh Hell No". I tried this site being I found no better at other sites, and I was lonely at the time of signing up. I figured at least on this site everything is out in the open. I can say I am disappointed in about 95% of the single guys on this site. I have been blessed however with meeting a few really top notch stand up guys. Funny thing is you would not expect them to be on this site and once I got to know them, seems they were just missing something like I was. Friendship and companionship. My guys are open and honest about what they want and seek while showing respect and class. I guess I lucked out.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
There is always the profile to factor in, but my profile staying somewhat the same, lack of pics led to more bottom feeders. Having read the insightful posts after mine, I also believe that it has to do with the type of pics one posts. My pics are tame, humorous and/or artistic in nature, and I think that would indicate to many men that I am not a crotch shot kinda girl, for better or for worse. I believe my pics and my profile weed out guys in which I would have little interest. Just my observations.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves