Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 12632910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6898   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay - Racer McGoo is totally a RBN.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Mr. McGoo was an idiot, but occasionally he got a few things right and not due to his intelligence, but to chance.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
"You look over at the Fat Bastard chatting it up with a circle of babes.........and your left scratching your head. Well, the Fat Bastard don't give a shit about the "rules" or about being shot down, he's been shot down many times before............not overly sensitive about it.........he's there for fun.........NOT goal (get pussy) oriented........ BUT.... mostly he has what you will NEVER have.....Magnetism!! Women, especially Socially intelligent babes can spot your desperation........NO FUN, tension filled........wanna fight....... attitude a mile away. I've got some news for you, Peanut Gallery man.........there is only one rule in this lifestyle that guarantees EVENTUAL success........not tonight success, perhaps not next week success, but EVENTUAL success..........and that is..........people are attracted to (and fuck) folks who are having genuine FUN for fun's sake."

Say what you want about The Racer, but this is 100% true.

I'm not fat anymore, but still a bastard.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(500 posts)
That almost sounded nice.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
RF: I am amused by some of the self-proclaimed "successful" swingers who persist in making broad generalizations based on their limited experiences as to what "everyone" enjoys.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I have to applaud Racer (Seriously) and as inaccurate as it was, it was well written. I'm actually an engineer in technical sales and I am dating someone in the LS. Excellent response Racer.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Peg,

That's what I was gonna say. Dern!

Rx7 - That last sentence was, as NJNY noted, one of those moments of brilliance. Captain Obvious type brilliance, but brilliance nonetheless.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
yup

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Bavard- You are very easy to figure. Let me guess........you hold down a very STRUCTURED type job. Perhaps an accountant.........something along those lines. You write complete sentences and say proper things.........because the "rules" say this will lead to a desirable outcome. Your whole life is governed by these "ridged rules of order". But in the end...........your the guy at the party who "attempts" socially interaction..........only to be shunned away due to coming across as being too ridged, no fun, uptight and find yourself over in the corner...........wondering WHAT THE FUCK went wrong.......thinking why don't girls and the crowd dig ME?? You look over at the Fat Bastard chatting it up with a circle of babes.........and your left scratching your head. Well, the Fat Bastard don't give a shit about the "rules" or about being shot down, he's been shot down many times before............not overly sensitive about it.........he's there for fun.........NOT goal (get pussy) oriented........ BUT.... mostly he has what you will NEVER have.....Magnetism!! Women, especially Socially intelligent babes can spot your desperation........NO FUN, tension filled........wanna fight....... attitude a mile away. I've got some news for you, Peanut Gallery man.........there is only one rule in this lifestyle that guarantees EVENTUAL success........not tonight success, perhaps not next week success, but EVENTUAL success..........and that is..........people are attracted to (and fuck) folks who are having genuine FUN for fun's sake.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
please. racer is entertainment. once in awhile there are momentary flashes of brilliance: the rest is pure entertainment.

RF: though i love the smell of coffee, can't drink "regular"--makes me stomach turn. it's gotta be tea or frou frou flavored latte type coffees.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 6898   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves