Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Post one random fact about yourselves as the lifestyle or swinging applies . Couples a random couple thought. Swingles anything pertaining to the the lifestyle.

We prefer a lunch meet and greet for the first time.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6813   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is always the profile to factor in, but my profile staying somewhat the same, lack of pics led to more bottom feeders. Having read the insightful posts after mine, I also believe that it has to do with the type of pics one posts. My pics are tame, humorous and/or artistic in nature, and I think that would indicate to many men that I am not a crotch shot kinda girl, for better or for worse. I believe my pics and my profile weed out guys in which I would have little interest. Just my observations.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
racer's post has a slight basis but as usual uses rather extreme language.

my public gallery was, for a while, my only gallery. since i am bi and am more interested in couples than SM's, i blocked them for a time. have unblocked a few times since. occasionally, a few good SM's reached/reach out. and all based on just the profile, and the legs.

i have megatons of patience and am content to weed through; if a SM is a bottom feeder, exposing more of myself publicly only feeds in to the, ehm...bottom feeding, as it were. IMO, we all have different styles and levels of tolerance/patience so basing your decision to add or reveal more publicly based on a Racer post is questionable.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2057 posts)
SweetCoCo, SF's don't necessarily have to bare all in their public pictorial gallery. Take a look at "kibblesnbits" SF profile pictures. (My personal fave is the "candy ass" picture) several of the forum dudes drool over her pictures regularly.

RF: My eyes are blue.

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3472 posts)
Good advice, Racer. I must give credit where it is due. As a SF, I find what you have stated to be true. The guys that email you when you have few pics are usually just shooting pussy in a barrel and are happy if they hit anything.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
--Sweat-coco- As you clearly state in your first paragraph........that you've have received hundreds of messages even before you posted a pic or told your weight. ONLY Bottom Feeding desperate males would email you when you had no pic. Superior quality males who have OPTIONS would NEVER waste their time chasing down a no pic profile! Even now you only have 3 pics, terrible......NOT enough to create attraction. Yes the private pic that you attached to your email to me showed a lady who still had youth on her side with a beautiful face, BUT. No Single Male of High quality like Bridgtender or Nic at nite would have emailed you........even in the state of your current profile. You don't have FULL body pics that can attract the attention of an experience man with abilities. If you have a good body........then "Rock It" with a public pic. Yes you get lots of attention because you are a Single woman on a Sex Site, but the competition is fierce between women for men at the VERY top of quality spectrum!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Sweetcoco:

You seem familiar. Were you here on the fora in the past? I'm guessing not, since you say you just discovered the fora, but something about you seems familiar? Oh well. Welcome.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
Whoops! Thanks NYNJ:

Random fact:

My left testicle hangs slightly lower than my right.

Ladies are welcome to verify....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
VA, y'might want to edit that cos right now it looks like you might have two left....

sweetcoco--RacerX9 tends to refer to single males in the LS in derogatory terms. his posts are mostly entertainment value--if you peruse a few of them (click on "view this user's posts" or something like that) you'll discover for yourself.

don't be dissuaded or discouraged by that comment. welcome again, & enjoy. if you read a few of the threads with his posts in them you may find yourself chuckling.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2057 posts)
Desperate Guy?!?!?!?! how do you figure. The guys I have met are all high quality men who know how to treat a woman and I am thankful to have met them. They know how to keep a lady happy. I find my profile right to the point and that I will not take crap, what is it that you did not like?

Manor DE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Sweat-coco- Read your profile...... sounds like your looking for a "Desperate Guy". Plenty of them here to choose from. Have fun.

Improve your profile and you'll start attracting superior quality!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(347 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6813   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves