Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Post one random fact about yourselves as the lifestyle or swinging applies . Couples a random couple thought. Swingles anything pertaining to the the lifestyle.

We prefer a lunch meet and greet for the first time.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
1 to 10 of 7177
User Details are only visible to members.
I know, right. Lol

And I'm surprised that it ended up being the way it is for us too. The truth is though, neither one of us eat much at a given time. We typically can't even finish one plate between the two of us. We normally have to ask for a takeout box to bring a few bites home to the little princess (our puppy).

We just shared a hamburger at lunch (one of those gourmet types) that was cut in half for us...still couldn't eat all of the fries.

I guess the true selling point for me though is that it turns every meal out (and we do that constantly) into a mini adventure. Lady always orders, and I've developed a growing fascination for all kinds of different foods, and of course...Lady. ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5597 posts)
That would never work for us. First of all, we can never agree on what to get. Next, we would start competing over the food.

That happened with my fast growing son. We would share food but he started gobbling all the food. Soon I became competitive and ate before I even knew if I was hungry. Lol. It was time for him to get his own plate.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1155 posts)
Lady and I also always share one plate when we eat out, and we have almost since we met 15 yrs ago. Just like the scene behind the Italian cafe in the ally in the movie.

That isn't the odd part. Restaurants commonly get request to split one serving. We're a little different because I have never let them bring it out on two plates. I've even sent it back before to be put back together.

It gives me just another reason to sit on the same side of the booth as Lady (and close). :^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5597 posts)
Inviting!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(919 posts)
I'm Blonde

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11507 posts)
See-worthy too.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(13367 posts)
Sorillo I assure you they're realer than your Puppet and absolutely sea-worthy, but for your own peace of mind by all means. :)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3248 posts)
Boob Zombies..."Boooobs! Boooooobs!!"

Or is it, Zombie Boobs?...

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(13367 posts)
Yes, nice PFDs indeed. But before you depend on them to protect life and limb, you'll need to have them inspected. Closely. You know, for safety.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(990 posts)
They killed Bill Murray in that movie. Rat Bastards.

Annie - nice PFDs.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(13367 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 718  Next »
1 to 10 of 7177
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.