Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 1263291091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 6752   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Racers are actually Ken and Barbie.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(335 posts)
Im too sexy for my pants LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I have cat eyes - they change colors. If they're very green, I'm very happy. However, you might want to stand back just a bit if they're hazel LOL

Winston Salem NC
Username hidden
(167 posts)
Have learned that I have a green thumb.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
FF: indeed there are differences just as in spoken language. I know ASL (American Sigh Language). However because hearing people know better...there was a shift to something called Signed English. But old school prefer ASL.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(753 posts)
sometimes I wish I was allergic to potato chips. I'm trying to simply not buy them.

RF: I have more orgasms at the hands of other people than I do on my own. Possibly b/c I think too much? Who knows.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Yo man that would be cute to see. If I recall correctly there are different dialects in sign ? During the memorial for Nelson Mandela the signer that was hired wasn't very good at it or at least in the western version. Him being close to the president was the lead story, his signing skills the follow up story.

Your random fact was one of the most interesting in awhile thanks for sharing.

RF :: I am allergic to potato chips, not deadly but I have a adverse reaction to them. This just started after turning 50. Peanuts and citrus products also. Ate them all my whole life without any problems then bam, they are on the do not eat menu.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
Nope. Older brother but just about 14 months. Oddly his language skills are not as strong. Lucky I guess. My kids were pretty fluent with sign language early on. But since my mom passed years ago and dad moved away...those skills vanished quickly. Nothing cuter than a toddler asking for "more cookies" in ASL.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(753 posts)
That's pretty fascinating, Yon.

And I'd probably rather have alligator again, or a muffaletta than a beignet. Looking forward to NOLA soon.

RF: Mr. WILL be getting condolence sex tonight, or maybe when he walks in the door after work, for that sad football game last night. Anything he wants.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
"RF :: ) I have never had one of those fancy New Orleans powered donut thangs people rave about "

Beignet

RF didn't manage to have any while I was in NOLA, but took the kids out for some at a local restaurant that serves them at Sunday brunch. The chief is from NOLA and came out to our table to make sure the kiddo's were enjoying them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 6752   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves