Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 1263291081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 6818   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very true

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8071 posts)
If you look in the dictionary and fnd the word "class" I am sure there is a picture of PEG beside it.

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
peghey19

Her: Straight ,54 Sorry, forum peeps, for airing this out here, but I will not email the smooths

J, Thank you for your post, and what I believe to be an apology of sorts. As anyone who knows me will attest, I am not a fighter for the sake of fighting. A wiseass, sometimes inappropriate, and wordy for sure, but I believe that most people try to operate from a place of good, as do I. I also believe that this whole thing was a colossal misunderstanding, one that I tried to correct from the moment I realized it as such, but could have navigated through more wisely as well. I was devastated by what occurred, felt maligned and vulnerable, and I let those emotions cloud my actions. It took cajones for you to admit that you preferred for the situation to get out of control rather than believe I wanted to make peace; I appreciate that and will believe that it is a sincere sentiment on your part.

That being said, I consider Mrs Sav to be a good friend. She was one of the first people I met IRL, and I spent a raucous, tipsy, laughing-at-everything-imagineable evening with her and the lovely Mrs Rdy. We share a bond beyond being two hot mature babes, and I adore her. I also believe that some of her animosity toward you is a result of what happened between you and me. She is a tiger who protects her friends, and I am proud to be one of them.

I am more than willing to bury the hatchet or the strap-on or whatever it is that people bury on a swing site. I am doing it for a few reasons: not the least of which is my belief that it is not entertaining for anyone here to have to witness this bullshit again. If it is, they will need to find alternate entertainment . I have been guilty of being voyeur to a good row or two here in my time, but I am not necessarily proud of it. In my best Lowe-ian self(I think you will get the reference), I believe that we can have much more fun laughing with each other than at each other or firing shots over the bow. If any of this helps in your stated quest to become a better Dood, then it can only do the same for me - not the Dood part, but you get it. If we have a problem with each other than let's air it out here and not let it escalate into another catastrophe. We do not have to be ass-hole buddies, as that would require the appropriate roses, and I have released a blight into the southern part of the US which will render them ungrowable until 2018, but I think we should be able to get along. I hope you feel the same. V

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5232 posts)
Is this a cheesy :) post ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
FF, author of "I Know Why The Chihuahua Whines"

here's a hint: just because you can fit your dick in one of them, doesn't mean you should.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5206 posts)
A chihuahua is a fierce little critter, it's bark is the whiniest of all the purse pups.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
@peghey19,

i appreciate your explanation, but i also know that you are quite capable of understanding that when your cute little **snort** follows another hate filled post from my biggest fan, that it could only be perceived as i explained.

i'd also like to address something else here in what may be our only exchange. i do not see you as you describe, in fact, quite the contrary. i will not try to claim that i have always spoken highly of you, but we did have a rough time of it a while back and neither of us left a positive impression on the other. i believe you are one of the most entertaining and beloved people who has ever graced these pages. your humor and wit are rarely matched, and i think you are probably someone who knows how to be a great friend. i have never chased you around these pages harassing you as some are given to, because i respect you and have tried to respect your wishes. as sane adults, i feel we've both honored that for the most part.

the issue we had, as far as i am concerned, was a breakdown in communication of biblical proportions. it was idiocy at an immeasurable level and the majority of the blame rests solely with me. i put us in a position that kept everything in the open fora and allowed others to throw gas on a fire which i carelessly allowed to ignite, and once the flames were burning there was no stopping it. in hindsight i know i should have handled things differently. i was still fairly new here, and i reacted out of ignorance. there is nothing more i can say. i have regretted what took place a thousand times, but it cannot be undone. upon returning last spring i tried to make it clear that i wanted nothing to do with the nonsense of the past. some accept that, others chose to pick up right where they left off. if i respond, we're fighting. if i ignore, it never stops. some things we can control while others we cannot.

i'm asking nothing of you and i know things can never be as they once were between us, but i remember you v. i remember who you are. there's someone very much alive inside you, just like Cincy, Ms. Scandle, Gina and a few others who still believe that there are beautiful things to be found, even in a world of imperfect people. it's that special something that makes people feel better just having you around. it's the reason people talk about how much they miss you when you are not here.

thank you for the kind words toward my family and the painful ordeal we have been involved in for the past two years. i hope you will believe me when i say that i hold no animosity toward you and wish you nothing but every happiness as you enjoy your time here as well as in your personal and professional life. i write these words fully understanding that they will be immediately met with great ridicule from some of the very worst examples of humanity to be found in these forums. no worries. i'm already a "flaming asshole". how much worse could it get? have a great life. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5206 posts)
Than=then For=form

I am galaxy challenged

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5232 posts)
That particular *snort* was directed at how funny I thought Mrs. Sav's comment. That it was directed at you was incidental or perhaps a bonus; it depends on my frame of mind. I do not feel the need to tip toe around you anymore, so say whatever you want about me. Whenever you write that you do not "need" to write something you have already contradicted yourself by doing so.

I ignore you because it is so tiresome to everyone else and not the least bit entertaining; not because we had some deal. I post here mostly to be silly and witty and take a relaxing break from my day. I am not going to engage in battle here with you or anyone. I will leave that for those who do it well and enjoy it.

I am glad whatever health issues were troubling you and your wife are resolved, and if in the process you became a more enlightened, more peaceful person, than I am happy for you and your family as well. Happier people make a happier world. I will always think you are an angry flaming asshole and you will always think I am a psychotic stalking bitch, so why don't we leave it at that and let those we meet for their own opinions?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5232 posts)
Cheese maybe, we have a great selection. Goes great with whine.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 6818   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves