Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 710  Next »
41 to 50 of 7098
User Details are only visible to members.
My X-boyfriend has a house on the water in Maui....but he isn't exactly a rock god.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
Maui is very nice! ... Nothing but good memories that's for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5073 posts)
We are permanently retiring from the local Gang Bang Club ownership.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
As a bunch of you already know, we live on Maui... one of the top playgrounds of the rich and famous. And a whole lot of not famous, but disgustingly rich. Now, because of the line of work my husband and I are in, we usually end up at these people's Maui houses.

Sammy Hagar has a huge home on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean way out in the middle of nowhere. Steven Tyler's house is right on the side of the road next to the ocean in south Maui. You would never know you were standing outside of Academy Award winner Clint Eastwood's house as his gate is so incredibly nondescript. Laird Hamilton and Gabrielle Reese's previous home here had the most gorgeous home gym and CRAZIEST pool and waterslide.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2034 posts)
And BTW...Ole GW is about 6'1" (or better)...that surprised me.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1912 posts)
He is...and just exactly the kind of "cut-up" you see on TV.

I don't at all take politics seriously, and I'll never (not in a genuine way) debate who is good/bad, but...

GW is likely the most hilarious and engaging Sonoma bitch (slapped me on the back so hard I thought I'd broke something) have ever met in my life.

Had me feeling so at ease, I felt as though I could have kicked my shoes off and propped my feet up on the Oval Office desk.

(Prolly wouldn't have been a good idea though)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1912 posts)
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest of GW-he looks like a stinker! Aaaaaaand Again- Jealous!

Username hidden
(230 posts)
A few years back, GW and I briefly talked (and laughed) about "blowing shit up"....in the Oval Office! (actual words use too. Lol)

Honest...got a pic to prove it.

Tramp

(And he's a lot taller IRL than he ever looked on TV)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1912 posts)
At least you Hit'er w your Best Shot Scott! ;) I could NOT resist that!!! Seriously tho- so cool!!!

Username hidden
(230 posts)
I hit on Pat Benatar shortly before she hit it big. Tiny girl! Cute as a button, even cuter IRL. Shot down in flames...

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 710  Next »
41 to 50 of 7098
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.