Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 713  Next »
11 to 20 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
I have very big feet size 9. Big feet big sox LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9147 posts)
Not anymore. She'll be tested again in a few months, but she should come out HW-neg. She couldn't be spayed until treatment for her HW was finished.

...And yes, she is indeed so named.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
BT- does the HW affect her much? She sounds wonderful..but I'm biased for labs as my "twins" were Husky/Lab. Any chance she's named after Lady Sings the Blues?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
Annie - Billie, the Lab was about 3 (they estimated) when I adopted her. She was HW-pos (Heart Worm...not Height-weight). So, I had to treat that before getting her fixed. Still, a clumsy 3 year old.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
Annie is actually my middle name. My 1st name is foreign and initially wanting some anonymity here in the l/s knew it was memorable, even if people got it wrong.

Now however,T is so used to calling me Annie he worries how often he's slipped up and called me that around our vanilla friends and family which I think is funny. :-)

@BT: Labs (& Goldens) are spazzy and uncoordinated when they're young in the best of circumstances; I can only imagine how funny it was-even tho you feel guilty for laughing- at poor Foster puppy wearing the Cone.

I *dread* taking pickle pants Rosie in for her spaying in the next couple of weeks- she's still such a wild, sassy little deadly ninja (who likes to kiss our noses and cheeks). She and our big boy dogs have finally more or less worked things out so she has free range throughout the cabin but they do not so she can safely escape when needed.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
I am the only person in my entire state with my last name... less the a million here lol...

So that's neat!

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I had one of the foster kitties neutered a few weeks ago. The adopted (Feb) doggie was spayed last week and doing well, thanks. She's a lovable but clumsy yellow Lab without the cone. With, it's like a keystone cops film clip, with the kittens running around the house and the dog following, bumping into every doorframe and chair.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
BT I'm pretty sure that the footage of the Mama Orca screaming for her baby would get thru even the thickest skull. That images still haunts me.

How did you Foster kitten come thru her spaying?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1225 posts)
Annie, those cathartic moment keep us human, I think. Now, if Black Fish is a movie about a fish, or fishes (yes, I know) dying, do you think anyone would be able to tell if the other fish in the movie crying? This questions been plaguing me for quite some time.

SA, I agree with Scandle.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
Mr. SA, that could go in the Happy Thoughts thread!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 713  Next »
11 to 20 of 7123
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.