Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 1263291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 6932   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe his parents made him watch reruns of Grizzly Adams and Gentle Ben as a kid?

TL

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(252 posts)
I too would like to know why you punch bears? :-)

Manor DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Welcome.

Tell me, why do you punch bears?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
Brand new and curious about the lifestyle. While I've dabbled in it in the past, never made the lifestyle a full thing.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Somewhere amongst the dust and cobwebs in the really old fora threads -most likely in the swinging single forum threads are some references to "professional" and not in a paid capacity either, but more along the lines of: knowledgable, socially skilled, appealing, etc. etc.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3731 posts)
psssst Racer i think a better word choice might be SME (s-ubject m-atter e-xpert) or perhaps EE (e-xpert e-nthusiast)

JMO, YMMV

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2883 posts)
I'm pretty sure it means you get paid, with no regard to how good you actually are at it - although you're presumably good enough to convince someone to keep paying you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20252 posts)
Professional = someone who strives for EXCELLANCE in their field of endeavor!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
The Racer waxes philosophic!

While I might agree with the latter portion of your post, some clarification might be in order on the front end.

I'm concerned that when you picked up Roget's or Merriam Webster before waxing off that you failed to look at the definition of the word, professional. Of course, selfishly, I'm also thinking there might be a cottage industry in there for me.

Wouldn't being a professional mean that you are being compensated financially? So, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make you a whore, or more accurately, a man-whore?

Initially, I was put off by the word professional, but now I'm thinking about doing some moonlighting.

Thanks Racer!

TL

(RF: I really am literal. Thankfully, she digs that :-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(252 posts)
NJNYbi- the Sexual Season- Mid April thru Halloween.................If you are a Professional.............there is ALWAYS a season!

As far as getting better or worse.............Like water in a stream..........it's a natural tendency throughout life to strive to find the "path of least resistance"............ie. An easier way to do things, but this path does not always make us stronger. Sometimes, many times you must "go thru that wall"!!, you must take that hill!! It's the STRUGGLE that make us stronger, more wise, BETTER! We must dare to be GREAT (like The Racer). Greatness is the fruit of toil, sacrifice and courage!

One of The Racer's favorite quotes: "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 6932   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves