Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 7010   End
User Details are only visible to members.
congrats, SA!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6366 posts)
@SA - Congrats! That's awesome!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1978 posts)
That is awesome, SA! Congratulations!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10023 posts)
RF

Managed to get some powder coating done over the last few days. I found out yesterday that some of my work will be on display at Autorama this coming weekend.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8214 posts)
Another random fact: Mrs. Cincy, who sometimes graces these forums with her loveliness, often reminds me of Renee Grisham.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11859 posts)
"I had happened to glance at the date on the letter..... It was my birthday! As in the actual day of my birth! Lol.... He lost most of the color in his face lol"

Skydogs, that is a great story! Must have been funny to see his expression. Oh, and welcome to the forums. 

Random fact: Although he is slightly older, I was friends with John before he became famous. If I rummaged through some old files in storage, I'm pretty sure I could find:

A handwritten thank you note for a small contribution I made to his first campaign. 

A series of correspondence between us when I castigated him for some position he later took. 

A hilarious short story he sent me which, as far as I know, he has never published. 

A photo of my ex with (and drooling over) Matthew McConaughey at a private screening of A Time To Kill. 

And, miscellaneous and amusing correspondence between us over the years, back when people still wrote letters. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11859 posts)
Shortly after I met my soon to be husband he pulled out a photo of himself and his best friend from high school. They were both 16 in the photo and had the full on 80's hair. The photo was of them standing with John Grisham. Along with the photo he had framed the letter that he received asking them to be pages for him. I had happened to glance at the date on the letter..... It was my birthday! As in the actual day of my birth! Lol.... He lost most of the color in his face lol

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(16 posts)
RF: we are begining our third year as a one car family. What started as a six month experiment to see if it would work has become a normal in our everyday world.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Hi, I took home 3 stone fragments of the Great Wall of China after I visited. I was a teenager at the time, didn't know any better. But I lost them. They are scattered somewhere in Ellicott City, I believe.

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
South Korea. Been to the dmz, but house rule was don't sleep with members of the unit.

Colorado Spgs CO
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 7010   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves