Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Post one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post_one_random_fact_about_yourselves
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Post one random fact about yourselves as the lifestyle or swinging applies . Couples a random couple thought. Swingles anything pertaining to the the lifestyle.

We prefer a lunch meet and greet for the first time.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 703  Next »
1 to 10 of 7021
User Details are only visible to members.
I was once screamed at for a half hour by Whitney Houston's mother, because I asked her what was going in with her son-in-law Bobby (he had just been arrested for crashing a car into an utility pole). She kept trying to make be believe that you can't believe everything you hear or read on the news.

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(67 posts)
There's only one person on these fora that I could ever envision going on a rampage, and it ain't AR.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24779 posts)
Arguing with a flat-earther is like arguing with Descartes - basically, you can't PROVE anything (beyond your own existence, to yourself alone) in the absolute sense, and as long as you can't fully discount even the most absurd of rationales (an evil demon is tricking our senses into observing that objects fall due to gravity, etc) they can keep you going in circles forever. It ain't worth it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24779 posts)
Andrew, Always think, "out side the box". "Success is the one unpardonable sin against ones fellows".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
Not a random fact, a prediction.

We will be reading about AR shooting up a mall or government office building (or swingers club?) in the near future. Dood has serious issues and has already bragged about how well armed he is.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3475 posts)
I'm a flat-earther. For real. No joke. A man named Matt Boylan challenged my mind and woke me up to the reality of the world we live in. It's because I'm far more open-minded than the average person. Robin doesn't believe me. She won't even consider the idea. Several of our swinger friends know this about me.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1221 posts)
I won the home run derby in my state when i was 9.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I secretly like having a small dog after years of big dogs. Go ahead, laugh at me, I don't care :)

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My classmates said I was most apt to become a priest. LOL

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1580 posts)
The most unusual place we met another couple for a first "date" was at a church service.

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 703  Next »
1 to 10 of 7021
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.