Post one random fact about yourselves : Swingers Discussion 126329101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPost one random fact about yourselves
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Post one random fact about yourselves as the lifestyle or swinging applies . Couples a random couple thought. Swingles anything pertaining to the the lifestyle. We prefer a lunch meet and greet for the first time.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6667   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Same here PG. I have a couple little "favorites," I guess, but I'm still not adept at them. I love to have toys used ON me by other people though. I think it's just a matter of thinking too much. When with someone else, I have fun putting myself into their hands, or whatever.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
"My hubby says before I get the new toy I want, I need to play with the ones I already have. And that was an ORDER. "

The reason I don't play with the ones I have is because I don't like any of them. Most of them were bought because different people told me "try this one, you'll love it" nope don't like any of them.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
Mrs. Sexus, before Mr. Uriah could tell me to play with my existing toys.....I cleaned out my toy drawer,gavemy wish list to a friend who has a business selling naughty fun things and gave Mr. Uriah, her business card.

Maybe my stocking will get stuffed nicely.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Random Fact: Our swing friends, even some posters in here that we've never had the oppotunity to meet yet, are among some of the best people we know.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
We have ways to make you smile, SA.

RT: this is like swing week for us or something...I'm sure it has something to do with our hot tub, but not everything because:

1. Monday night we had crazy wild intense sex w/ each other

2. Tuesday night we had some of our favorite people over for hot tub flirting and then crazy wild intense sex with THEM, in various degrees

3. Tonight we got to go hang out and reconnect a little bit with wonderful swing friends who are visiting from VA

4. Tomorrrow night, who knows? But our concrete contractor is omg gorgeous, gorgeous man, rugged, with a great build and impressive arms he obviously got from working, and not just working out. Whew. Fantasy and masturbation are sure to follow.And I'm sure sex w/ Husband is "in order."

5. Friday, Some girl time in the hot tub a possibility, mayb just "Vanilla" and plans to have the VA couple over for some fun, hopefully. And who knows...maybe Tuesday repeat? Or?

6. Saturday, meeting a new couple from here.

I'm already worn out.<br /> "We don't always play, but when we do, we make it EPIC...hahaha...I hate the overused word "epic" to descrive everything.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Getting closer to relief

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
My hubby says before I get the new toy I want, I need to play with the ones I already have. And that was an ORDER. Yes, Sir.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
I have one! Its a round ceramic coaster withthe word "tuit" on it. Having one doesn't help.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6472 posts)
{Note to self: BT needs a "round tuit" for Christmas} lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9930 posts)
Works for me. We have a few places down this way with mirrors, and one way glass.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6472 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 6667   End
TOPIC: Post one random fact about yourselves