Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Pole-erotic dancing
TOPIC: Pole-erotic dancing
Created by: capricornetwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
The one thing that has always amazed me at the clubs is pole dancing. I am really shy but would love to find someone or someplace where I might be able to get lessons.

Thank you

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wanna, Kudos to you for rising above caring what other people think!

I spent most of my life worrying about what other people thought of me. This lifestyle has changed me.

We all know that this lifestyle is filled with people who have a narrow focus of who they will accept as play partners. Early on Mrs. Just and I took rejection personally. Once I got over caring what people thought of us is when we really began to enjoy this lifestyle and appreciate the couple that did want to be with us.

The people that came up to us after my performance were the people that recognized and appreciated my uninhibited nature. We met and connected with a great new couple and really “rung” in the New Year together.

Carpe Diem!!!

Carmel NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I don't care what people think of me either. The only pole "dancing" (more like pole "falling on the floor and ripping skin off my inner thighs") I've had the chance to do was in a fitness studio. Sadly, we have no swing clubs or nightclubs with poles in them that I can look foolish on. LOL

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Wanna, For me, I guess that one of the things that came along with being considered “ancient” is Self-realization.

Some place along the way I realized that “The number one cause of death is birth”. We are all just passing through.

Therefore, while I’m here I want to enjoy every moment of this life and I don’t care if anyone thinks I look foolish

Carmel NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Mr Just - Yes, this lifestyle IS about releasing inhibitions and having fun. But forcing myself to continue doing something that I am obviously terrible at is NOT fun. LOL!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
This is Mr. Just.

I agree with troopandp. It is all about determination.

I earned $2 pole dancing at the SLS Exchange hotel takeover New Year’s Eve. Yes, I was a sight to behold. Yes, I am terrible. Yes, I’m sure seeing a man on the pole raised eyebrows. Yes, people smiled and laughed.

But, isn’t this lifestyle about letting go of your inhibitions and just having a good time?

Carmel NY
Username hidden
(14 posts)
i can dance on the dance floor; but i would feel like jamie lee curtis in true lies if asked to pole dance.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7040 posts)
Yeah.....I can't dance sexily either. I feel like an oaf. LOL Very un-flexible back. But give me a good 80's Night at a club and I probably won't sit down all nite!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
the original poster posted this over 3 years ago, and hasn't logged onto the site in almost a year ;)

The main thing that determines your ability to pole dance is determination. It can be learned, but often people get discouraged early and sadly stop trying. It was NOT easy for me to learn, and now I'm heavier and recovering from split abs from my surgery last year. Can't do what I used to aerially but I can still dance sexily!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20342 posts)
Pole fitness classes are EVERYWHERE. Just google pole fitness and your city. There are specific pole studios or a lot of regular gyms offer pole fitness classes. A lot of these studios also offer other classes like Pilates, Barre, aerial yoga, etc.

Pole is really great exercise. I tried it a bunch of times but I just don't have the upper body strength. That or my ass is just too big to get off the ground. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Pole fitness classes are EVERYWHERE. Just google pole fitness and your city. There are specific pole studios or a lot of regular gyms offer pole fitness classes. A lot of these studios also offer other classes like Pilates, Barre, aerial yoga, etc.

Pole is really great exercise. I tried it a bunch of times but I just don't have the upper body strength. That or my ass is just too big to get off the ground. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Pole-erotic dancing