Plenty of men looking what about women : Swingers Discussion 36660
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPlenty of men looking what about women
TOPIC: Plenty of men looking what about women
Created by: meandwho The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I am a single female and like many others seek a swing partner or maybe more, However, geography has a lot to do with it.

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think the best advice is to be patient. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that my wife and I would be involved in this lifestyle. It wasn't something I even knew about when we first met. But even if it was, I would have placed all my effort into getting to know her and developing our relationship. I would have placed the "lifestyle" on hold. We kind of stumbled upon this lifestyle as our relationship progressed over time. In time I discovered my wife was pretty open minded in her sexuality which allowed me to bring up topics of discussion of sex that I never thought was possible. She never made me feel bad about any of my thoughts or fantasies and in fact encouraged them. But it took time to get to this level and I believe that you may want to concentrate on just developing a relationship with a woman first. The rest will come later after you get to know each other and trust in each other. Unless of course you just get lucky and find a woman to develop a relationship with that has experience in the lifestyle. I would say be patient and just develop relationships. Get to know the person and you will get a feel for what they are open to. JMHO.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I don't think single women come here looking to meet single men at all. In fact, many have said in their profiles and in the forums that they actively avoid contact with single men, even though they have active dating lives outside swinging.

Doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not a woman. LOL

Anyway, I met three incredibly wonderful women (and two mega-bitches) doing my everyday ordinary thing that turned out several months later to also be very active swingers. Thats not to say you will find a woman like that eventually. If 3% of the population swings, and most single females on swing sites are not interested in any of the single men there, and there are no clubs where you can have a sit down conversation while recuperating, and no organizations hold meet-n-greets in your area that allow single men, chances are you won't meet single women who swing.

BUT, if you really are into swinging for the socializing aspect and make a good impression on those couples with a bisexual wife, that engage in sex with single women, and attend house parties, chances are you have a slim chance. And slim is better than none. Don't limit yourself, don't get too excited, and when you meet a woman, concentrate on the two of you, not what you want. Eventually, she will ask you what you want, and she'll have to listen when you tell her. If you tell her about swinging first, even if she's a lifetime member of every swing club in the area, she'll think all you care about is swinging and she'll dump you for someone who knows nothing about the lifestyle.

Just my observations, and I've been doing this off and on since I was 19.

Damn...20 years in the lifestyle and never married. I must have done something wrong. Or right. LOL

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Being young can say I am there as for your age, but I am a male. Look for someone open and adventurous. Be careful about it. Just start off and say your a swinger or something. I mean it is not like someone is gonna go up to you and say "hey (I am such and such) wanna swing with me" make the effort and I am sure you will eventually find someone.

Bay City MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I don't think it's a security issue....maybe it's just not their thing...take us for example...we're a package deal...and it's not because we're not secure that's just what we want!

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
meandwho....don't listen to what e-mails like that say...their just showing their ignorance!

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Plenty of men looking what about women