Please Help : Swingers Discussion 186787
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPlease Help
TOPIC: Please Help
Created by: luv_to_play_2010
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I are new to the lifestyle. Last year I got to play with another man and my husband still has not got to play. The problem is he wants me to find him someone. I have asked all my friends and tried all kinds of websites and no luck. He is shy and don’t want to try clubs. So my question is, where do I need to look to find him someone? It seems no one wants to take on newbie’s.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Even though you stated he is shy and does not want to try a club, they really are one of the better chances you would have.

They really are fun and easy going places.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Try adding some content and personality to your profile. Get out to some events and clubs, it might be out of his comfort zone, but that might be a good thing. Use the Hot Date, especially if traveling. Good luck and cheers.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
My husband and I are new to the lifestyle. Last year I got to play with another man and my husband still has not got to play. The problem is he wants me to find him someone. I have asked all my friends and tried all kinds of websites and no luck. He is shy and don’t want to try clubs. So my question is, where do I need to look to find him someone? It seems no one wants to take on newbie’s.

Durant OK

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Please Help