Playing with only her : Swingers Discussion 190333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPlaying with only her
TOPIC: Playing with only her
Created by: Hh4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a couple new to all of this. We have had a few encounters with a bi female and were full swap. We have talked about and agree that we don't want to play with couples and single guys. I fear that this limits us to the evasive unicorns.

Our question is it uncommon for the female half of a couple to play alone? Also we are interested in partys but that seems to have very few single females who attend. I would hate for us to attend only to feel uncomfortable and out of place.

Any advice is appreciated

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The "lady" was not drunk nor was she drug induced. She had several men follow her into a room. My husband was NOT one of them.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
No you aren't. Just have a good time and enjoy being there. The rest will fall into place if it is to be.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Thanks for the advice.. I think were going to try a party and see how it goes. Maybe there will be some single ladies. Were not obligated to have sex with anyone!

Lebanon NH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I would have assumed that alcohol or some other substance was involved. The one we witnessed was apparently a combination of things.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
"You see a lady buck naked yelling ok guys I am open , then she fucks whatever walked into the room behind her, yeah I am thinking she aint too picky" "

We've seen it once. She was pretty drunk, and most guys didn't want anywhere near her.

We have a good friend of ours who WANTED to do that, but she lost her nerve.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
I recall a somewhat similar situation at a house party. A complete turnoff. We left by 9:00 if that tells you much.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
"If I saw that, we'd be out of there pronto. I can't imagine what manner of disease might be floating through the air. "

Right!? *shudders*

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
It sounds so bold, but I almost think it would be refreshing for someone to walk up and ask "what are you into?" That way they aren't wasting their time or ours. With that said I realize that approach will not work with some- especially newbies. I'd definitely award points for originality. As for being pissed if they don't speak right up, it goes both ways. Did you ask in a timely manner? It might help, especially if they're newer or maybe just new to the group.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
"The same goes for swinging. You see a lady buck naked yelling ok guys I am open , then she fucks whatever walked into the room behind her, yeah I am thinking she aint too picky"

In the 5 years we have been a part of this lifestyle we have never seen what you described here. Not saying it didn't happen but I question how common this is. I think the majority of sexually active people (in or not in this lifestyle) look for what attracts them. Whatever that may be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
do you think many couples would agree to that proposition?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Playing with only her