Plain, Old, Boring, Everyday fill in the blank : Swingers Discussion 190425
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPlain, Old, Boring, Everyday fill in the blank
TOPIC: Plain, Old, Boring, Everyday fill in the blank
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
A diversion from a post, this got me thinking.

Answer or reply either way, but what constitutes "plain, old, boring, everyday" people, events, sex, jobs, life, women, men, clothing, etc etc.?

What makes a person/job/event/movie/book/sex/activity interesting or appealing to you? I think it's interesting to apply this question to more than just males and females, but also to circumstances in all of life.

When I am bored, for example, it means my mind is not being stimulated. What interests my mind? Wit, intelligence, humor, intrigue, debate, difference...I will give examples as we go along in the thread.

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ha Ha, Deb, Ironic that you said that. Check the email I just sent you before reading this. Russ

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
So Deb, does this mean that I can mention the part of your breast where it starts to swell from your body, but I can't talk about your nipples swelling (which, by the way, I have seen in many pictures)? Or is it more like describing seeing my wife allow another man to rub her belly and can see her hand disappear into his robe, but not what happens when it gets there?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Boring to me is doing what you've always done and not knowing WHY.

"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got"

I love thinking outside the box, finding alternative solutions to common issues . As soon as someone says "We've always done it that way " I start thinking how I can change, improve or adjust that lol.

Story......... One day a new bride was baking her very 1st Christmas Ham . She proceeded to prep it and cut off the last 3 inches of the ham. He new husband asked why she cut off the end of the Ham . She replied" My mother always did" Hubby is now very curious and calls his MIL and asks why? She replies "My mother always did" . That day when the meal was served and all the family gathered the man asked Grandma why she always cut off the last 3 inches of the Ham.........she replied " Because it didn't fit in the pan "

Sometimes we do things for no other reason than we have "always done them" and I don't want to be that person . I need to know and understand why I do or do not do something on a personal level. Before I say NO to anything I have to understand in my own mind why I want to say NO , many times after consideration my answer is YES oh hell YES !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Must be you're not hanging with the right guys if conversation is what you are after. Maybe yours are men of action. Personally, I love conversation and used to consider myself capable of carrying on a superficial conversation with anyone on pretty much any subject for a few minutes. That is, until I met my wife's uncle, who was in Vermont (where we live) visiting from San Diego. When I tried to engage him in conversation, he was vague, if not downright evasive. Asked him if their trip was business or pleasure. "some of each" What was the pleasure? "grew up in Montreal, wanted to see it again". Undeterred, I pushed on, asking what the business part was. He mumbled something, clearly not engaging. His wife finally spoke up and let me know that he was giving the keynote address at an international symposium of bio-genetic engineering. "Oh", I replied, " sooo. . . .uh, pass the ketchup, please". Life is one long humility lesson.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I think for me, boring would be I can't get you to think or do anything new and you can't get me to do or think anything new.

Nothing is worse than a conversation where you know what the words will be without saying them. The same is true about a date.

Mineola NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
ditto to what Donna said towards the end about wit and conversation

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
For me, one cure for boredom is creativity.

Now, it's not like I am bored with this scene, but I found my mind wandering recently about different ways that the fun can be played around here and a lot of the things I came up with centered around different characters that can be assumed, again, just for the sake of amping up the fun.

Here's a list of some (each of which could have their own SLS profile!):

Principal Magnum - This is how a guy can dress for Naughty School Girl night at a club. In fact, I did that very thing recently, with some interesting, fun, original results. Still got the name tag that I had made at "Things Remembered". I looked very officious, LOL.

The Kilt - If you are going to be in the lifestyle, then live the life with style. The perfect garment to wear for any scene. "Regimental is best" -- Nina Hartley. So true.

The Mayor of MILFtown - Everyone's favorite erected official. Setting new standards in pubic service. Have him show you the obelisk raised for "hizzoner". Spend some time in the pork barrel.

The Package Deal - Me and a great AA guy I know. One call and you have "gang bang" lite. The Dynamic Duo: Black man (me, I always wear black) and Throbbin'. Experts at cooking. The "salt and pepper" of the scene. Ask about our "spit roast" special.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
nice post, I like your idea on "boring," as it's similar to my own. If I am in danger of being "bored," I can always read, write, draw, play piano, sing, clean(!), walk, go somewhere, observe, and so on. When my kids were young, they learned early on not to say "I'm bored," because I would DEFINITELY find something for them to do!

I find people who cannot or won't genuinely laugh a bit dull. And I'm stimulated by humor, wit, intelligence and a person who can laugh without reining it in.

Gina PS thanks RDY, I try to find time to check in on here, but have been busier than usual with other things to write.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
In my opinion, there should not be a word 'boring', as it implies that the responsibility for the boredom belongs to someone or something other than the bored person. I feel that boredom is just the state of laziness our minds sometimes settle into, wherein we cannot rally the curiosity and energy necessary to interest us in our environment. Admittedly, some environments are easier to find an interest in than others, lol (like the space between Debs sensational tits, for example). I like everyday things, as I find comfort in familiarity, don't mind plain (as my wardrobe will attest), AM old, so I had better get comfy with that quality, but boring. . . . ?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
A diversion from a post, this got me thinking.

Answer or reply either way, but what constitutes "plain, old, boring, everyday" people, events, sex, jobs, life, women, men, clothing, etc etc.?

What makes a person/job/event/movie/book/sex/activity interesting or appealing to you? I think it's interesting to apply this question to more than just males and females, but also to circumstances in all of life.

When I am bored, for example, it means my mind is not being stimulated. What interests my mind? Wit, intelligence, humor, intrigue, debate, difference...I will give examples as we go along in the thread.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Plain, Old, Boring, Everyday fill in the blank