Pictures online : Swingers Discussion 356831011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPictures online
TOPIC: Pictures online
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
OOPs! OK, somebody tell me why that last comment posted TWICE!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
jaltfun, we've never had a single problem. I suspect conservative people don't spend much time looking at swinger sites anyway. We always figured that if someone saw our pictures, then they were obviously surfing a swinger's site too!

Same thing with the fear of running iinto someone we know or work with at a swing club or private swing party. We figure that if we run into someone, well, they just ran into US, too! LOL So we all have the same need to keep our lips zipped up.

We DO know of an occasion when swinger friends of ours ran into a woman my wife works with at a party, so she figured out quickly how we got to be friends! But she and my wife had a quick, discreet conversation at work the following Monday about their "hobby" and nothing further was ever said.

Then there's the time some friends of ours were visiting his widowed mother in San Francisco, and they were all getting ready to go out on Saturday night. After a couple of questions about "where are YOU going tonight," it became obvious they were all headed to the same swing club! LOL That prompted a "Mom, we need to TALK" response, and mom decided to postpone her trip to the club until the following weekend!

We also HEARD (might or might not be true) about a middle-aged couple who were contacted by a 20-something couple who preferred older couples to swing with. After email & chatroom conversation, it was clear they had some things in common so they made plans to meet for dinner at a restaurant. Imagine the middle-aged couple's shock when in walked their SON AND HIS NEW BRIDE!!! LOL That will teach people to use phony names when emailing or chatting!

But pictures? Nope, never a problem. And we prefer sensuous pictures, but not graphic ones. Crotch shots are a total turnoff. If you're worried about face pictures, don't show your faces in pictures you post, but state in your profile that you will exchange face pictures once you've established a rapport with someone whom you'd like to meet.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
jaltfun, we've never had a single problem. I suspect conservative people don't spend much time looking at swinger sites anyway. We always figured that if someone saw our pictures, then they were obviously surfing a swinger's site too!

Same thing with the fear of running iinto someone we know or work with at a swing club or private swing party. We figure that if we run into someone, well, they just ran into US, too! LOL So we all have the same need to keep our lips zipped up.

We DO know of an occasion when swinger friends of ours ran into a woman my wife works with at a party, so she figured out quickly how we got to be friends! But she and my wife had a quick, discreet conversation at work the following Monday about their "hobby" and nothing further was ever said.

Then there's the time some friends of ours were visiting his widowed mother in San Francisco, and they were all getting ready to go out on Saturday night. After a couple of questions about "where are YOU going tonight," it became obvious they were all headed to the same swing club! LOL That prompted a "Mom, we need to TALK" response, and mom decided to postpone her trip to the club until the following weekend!

We also HEARD (might or might not be true) about a middle-aged couple who were contacted by a 20-something couple who preferred older couples to swing with. After email & chatroom conversation, it was clear they had some things in common so they made plans to meet for dinner at a restaurant. Imagine the middle-aged couple's shock when in walked their SON AND HIS NEW BRIDE!!! LOL That will teach people to use phony names when emailing or chatting!

But pictures? Nope, never a problem. And we prefer sensuous pictures, but not graphic ones. Crotch shots are a total turnoff. If you're worried about face pictures, don't show your faces in pictures you post, but state in your profile that you will exchange face pictures once you've established a rapport with someone whom you'd like to meet.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hi all! We're new to this whole experience and we'd like to hear comments on posting pics online when you live in a conservative, fairly small community. Has anyone experienced any backlash or issues when they've run into someone who's seen them on the site? Thanks!

Port Richey FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Pictures online