Pictures online : Swingers Discussion 35683101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPictures online
TOPIC: Pictures online
Created by: jaltfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all! We're new to this whole experience and we'd like to hear comments on posting pics online when you live in a conservative, fairly small community. Has anyone experienced any backlash or issues when they've run into someone who's seen them on the site? Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah, one more reason to enjoy being empty nesters! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
yes they(TLDandKRD) have indeed seemed to have faded off the entire scene. I did a search, and it came up . "nothing".!! Wonder what happened.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Hmmm,

TLDandKRD seem to have vanished. Profile... POOF! Gone! Pics.... POOF! Gone! All that remains are their forum posts...

Divine intervention?

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
"Nothing is either right or wrong, but thinking makes it so." - - William Shakespeare

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh yes. there is always a market for everything. You may be of the right era to remember George Carlin.? He once said "nail two things together and sure enough some schmuck will buy it from ya.". So in writing that book. I cant say anything about the exact ratings i.e. best seller or anything. but I would buy it just for the entertainment. You might want to keep some notes and one day compile them together for that book, here is your first customer. Thanks. Keep safe and enjoy.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Sugardaddy, if you are into the swinging lifestyle long enough you will have a ton of great stories to tell! LOL That's almost the most fun of meeting new swingers. You get to tell all your best stories again, and you get to hear a bunch of new ones! As long as you don't mention any names you can spend an entire dinner conversation swapping stories - some hot, some bad, some hilarious.

Actually, I've thought about writing a book called "Swinging for Dummies." Think there would be a market for it? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Valovers703, you should write a book on the humorous events for swinging. You seem to have a wealth if interesting incidents, and a good way to relay the fun side of a different situation. Please tell us more. thanks, we sure enjoyed your posts.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
it really does not matter if you have a dummy account. the address on any web page, site,email can give you any information you wish or want if you have the knowledge to do so. . I have no idea on how to do it, Suzy does and has.She can pull number number of the web site and then do a small search and find out anyones name, then yellow pages directory to find out location and number.If you have a phone number that is not made public, you can still pull it out of the computor.She did this on a psycho mailer we had. Your only as safe as the people viewing

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We've never had any problem with having our pictures online, at least not on a swingers site like this one. We always figuered that if someone saw us here, or at a club or party, then they were probably doing the same thing we are, and it wouldn't be a problem. I did meet one guy at a business meeting once, who kept telling me I looked familiar. I recognized him right away from one of the sites we have a profile on, but didn't think it was appropriate to mention anything at the time.

If you do have issues with having your faces out there in public, so to speak, you can always post pics that don't show your face, or have it blanked out. The chances are real slim that anyone else in your town knows what you look like naked. If they know you that well, they're probably on this site, too. You can also keep your face pictures private, and only show them to the people you want to see them.

As far as what kind of pics to post, we've always preferred the ones that have sensual clothing or props, or the naked but tasteful kind. Close-ups views of someones genitals are lots of fun in person, but they kind of lose something when it's just a picture. If that's the best you can do to show yourself off, we have to wonder how much imagination you have when it comes to the really important stuff, anyway. There are some real good examples of what a great picture looks like buried in some of the profiles here. Take a look around, and find some that you think are sexy, then try to model some of your own after those.

Just my opinion - Gary

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We live in a one red light town( seriously!! ) we have pics posted on 3 sites and our aol web page's ..... we have never run into a prob as of yet..... we figure if they are looking and see us they are doing the same thing we are.... we do keep it from the kids though just as a general rule since they vary in age from 13 to 23. Good luck, block your faces if you would like to but ONLY do what you are comfortable with!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Pictures online