Picture Tip : Swingers Discussion 46165
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPicture Tip
TOPIC: Picture Tip
Created by: beachcasa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had to bump this thread. Some of the posts really made me laugh.

Mrs kilo has this knack of picking up the most obscure details in photos that have, in some cases resulted in a 'no thanks' response. A couple of the funny ones:

Nice mid-action oral shot, but there is a narrow swatch of light plaid 1970's golfing trousers peeking through. Instant ewwww!

Pic of the guy in a club setting clearly enjoying himself. Mrs kilo's comment: "Must be an engineer. He has a pen in his shirt pocket when he is partying." ROFLMAO. 'Course, she has a thing for engineers.

One of my own screw ups: Shot about 50 pics of Mrs kilo in a hot black party dress. Paid attention to the background composition and furniture; all clean and tidy. Downloaded the pics and then noticed that the ladder behind me was visible in the mirror behind her in every single shot! ARRGH!

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
realnplano

Hey neighbor! Welcum to the forums virgin poster! Glad to see you here. Hope to see more from you. Enjoy your holiday!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
How about the pics of guys that the profile says Single. The only pics they have are them holding their penis with the wedding ring showing in every pic....lol

Arecibo PR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
What we find amusing are the profiles of so called single men. Some take photos of themselves in the bathroom and you see cotton balls,makeup,or other items that single men would not have in their possesion unless a woman was in their place.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just did a quick check before replying...LOL...an empty plate with a fork on it is our biggest crime.....but it's clean and awaiting food...honest...:)

Anyway, some good points. My biggest gripe is just crappy pictures in general....I can't believe anyone who does not have a digital camera doesn't at least know someone who can loan them one....just IMO of course.

Alan and Jen

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Wow, just found this topic, and we thought we were the only ones looking at the ENTIRE picture, not just the fleshy bits in it. Worst one we've seen yet was a wife bent over the toilet showing her azz while there was construction debris all around, just looked like it was so... Uuugh. Que serah, but definatly, please people, clean up your area before you start taking pics, please?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I guess I'll resist the temptation to have someone take a picture of Mrs. Valovers & me lying naked on the sidewalk with our grocery cart full of Hefty trash bags containing all our possessions and looking like homeless people.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
better hope the pictures that are being sent to you are really the couple or single your chatting with and not 10-20 years old. You see so many glamour shots sent to you, the people you meet still may not look like the same person.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Ah, Rufus the wonder dog! He comes in real handy for licking all the lime scale & black mildew off the bathroom floors & shower walls. Now if I could just get him to stop ruining the caulk!

Jim (owner of Rufus, the magic-tongued labrador retriever beloved by LadyWife)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yes and I'm not getting in anything you bathe rufus in either!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Picture Tip