Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Picture Approval Timeframe
TOPIC: Picture Approval Timeframe
Created by: RichardandJennifer
Original Starting post for this thread:
I uploaded pictures 3 days ago and they still haven't been approved :(. There's only 5, they're all g-rated, public photos. I read that it can take up to 24 hours for approval - is anyone else having photo issues?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a good idea Sophia - I'll post on our profile that our photos are awaiting approval. We've talked to a really nice couple who've attached photos to their emails (as well as having photos on their profile). I told them I'd have some photos up by Monday but, well, it's not worked out that way lol. I don't want them to think we're not serious about following through with things because we don't have pictures up yet.

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Makes it difficult to attract the attention of those who demand pics when you have some that are not approved for long periods of time. We had that problem, just post a note on your profile that you are awaiting approval. Those who are worth it know this is a problem and will give an alternative method of sending or let you know they will check back. Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
it says they have a problem with this,, but since we signed up thers been problems who ever approves and or handling this sucks,lol or prob just doing that too busy sucking and not wrking on site,lol

Moreno Valley CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
No, it's an ongoing issue.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Thank you :). I did a search before I posted but I thought the issues had been resolved a few months ago. I must have read older posts. And thank you for the welcome :).

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
if you look on the home page or in the "website" forum you will see there has been an issue with pictures for some time now. They say they are working on it.

And welcome to the fora

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17871 posts)
I uploaded pictures 3 days ago and they still haven't been approved :(. There's only 5, they're all g-rated, public photos. I read that it can take up to 24 hours for approval - is anyone else having photo issues?

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Picture Approval Timeframe