Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person : Swingers Discussion 2134641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, we have! We met a couple on here,emailed and texted, exchanged pix and got really excited to meet in person. When we actually met.....there was *nothing*. And I mean nothing.

We should have left within 15 mins, but we tried to be nice and spend more time with them. Total mistake. Either chemistry is there from the beginning or it's not. Chemistry cannot be made or forced.

But when chemistry is there....it's *instant* and you know it right off.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(596 posts)
For a young man, women are more attractive when you're horny. After you've shot your load, the interest is gone. As you mature, the good sex you just had makes the woman even more wonderful. Thanks for reminding me, roc-em!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
2 minutes? How old was he? 15?

These days, if I pop in less than 30 minutes it's because I'm in a hurry.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"Just wondering if it happens that way where that desire and connection are lost. Or are all/most people whom you've desired from chatting with carry over when meeting. "

I spent about a year and a half on vanilla dating sites and right away I learned to never waste time building up any kind of rapport with s complete stranger to the point of having preconceived notices about the possible outcome of the actual meeting. Although I met, overall terrific men who were seemingly completely honest in their profile, photos and correspondences with me really was no indication of pure attraction never mind compatibility. I admit to having A LOT of 30 minute "interviews". For those who might take offense to the word interviews essentially isn't that what all meetings with potential dates or playmates whose connection was made through the internet is? An interview to determine whether you or they want to investigate further the possibility of a further connection? We've carried this philosophy into our swinging experience as well. We do not waste much time with chit chat, email games or numerous calls . Never mind sexy talk, sexting or sharing fantasies . Why imply there is any connection you are not sure of, why get to that point of really liking them on "paper" only to find out there isn't a single ounce of raw attraction the second you meet. We'd also determined that with the exception of forums friends who you'd enjoy meeting but live far away, the more/ longer you communicate the less likely you are ever to meet. ...strike while the iron is hot . That also quickly weeds out the fakes and flakes. Granted sometimes time is an issue due to life but even than people make time to due things that are important and fun for them. We didn't come here for a cyber affair, sexting, excessive chit chat/flirting and we have learned that doing so is in no way advantageous in actually meeting people that are actually a match for us. 5 minutes in their company can quickly erase 6 months of chatting when one of you goes Oh hell No . On the flip side if you get off on your fantasies and flirting with out truly feeling a sexually charged connection by actually meeting face to face before dancing down the trail of sexually charged conversations ...rock on. For many people that part is far more thrilling than actually meeting and in some cases really all they are here for.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Yeah, I've seen the "old picture" trick a few times. It's pretty bad when you're looking for someone in a restaurant and you have to call them to ask which table they're at because you can't recognize them from their pictures.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Yes, it happens a lot in fact. I recently had a couple contact me, open her pics, exchange texts and everything seemed great. We finally met for a drink and there just was no connection whatsoever. She had not misrepresented herself and told me I was exactly what she had pictured but neither of us felt the "heat", so to speak.

This is why I always try to meet for a drink rather than plan playtime without having met first. One never knows if there will be chemistry until you can talk and see their facial expressions and read their body language. You may get a bad vibe or you may simply not connect but all in all, you have to follow your gut and most of the time, you get your best read of a person face to face.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Well all misconceptions from old pics or dishonest people aside, just wondering if it happens that way where that desire and connection are lost. Or are all/most people whom you've desired from chatting with carry over when meeting. And when chatting are there specific boundaries that you have?

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Yes.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Sometimes people have crazy hot pics, but in reality they're 10 or more years older, or they've gained a lot of weight, or etc.

We would hate to disappoint people like that, so I don't understand why people wouldn't at least warn you that the pics are outdated.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Have you ever felt a connection and strong desire for someone to play with based on chatting and pics, only to have met them and that attraction and desire was lost or not as prevelant?

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person