Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person : Swingers Discussion 2134641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We like to ask people, when we first meet, if they thought our pics were representative of reality. I don't think we've ever been told that they weren't. I really do need a few more public photos of me, though, since I've been losing weight. Maybe I'd stop scaring the ladies away. :P

We've definitely had moments where the connection didn't happen. Sometimes when someone opens their mouth and speaks, the illusion shatters.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
We're still waiting to find a couple we have *instant chemistry* with. Maybe one day.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Merry Christmas to you my dear friend.

:-*

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LOL

Merry Christmas Nic!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
And some music drones on and on and on in an endless monotone.....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Beemer, welcome to the forums. Meeting people has always been sort of like hearing new music. Some music is instantly "listenable", catchy -- but after a couple of listens, it doesn't offer much.

Great music is sometimes a challenge to appreciate at first. When I used to get a new album by a favorite band, sometimes I'd listen to the whole thing and only like maybe one song. The rest were head-scratchers -- what were they thinking?

On 2nd listening, there might be one other song that caught my ear. Another run-thru and a 3rd song would get me moving. Eventually, the whole album is a "classic"; that one catchy song might seem like rather a dud among gems.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We've learned not to rely on photos too much. Have met people whose photos looked great, then when we met, there was absolutely no connection whatsoever. Have also had it go the other way. Pics were so-so, met them and it was like instant chemistry. We also find that we can be less or more attracted to people after getting to know them a bit. Ever see that movie, "Shallow Hal"? Is rather like that for us. We usually know within 10 minutes if we're going to want to play with a couple.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I think it's just that swingers never age. Some are actually getting younger!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I've been on this site 6+ years and some profile pics are the same as the day I signed up. Lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Problem is, people don't update their pics. A lot of the pictures people have on their profile are so old, you dont even recognize them when you finally meet in person. Did that, done that!!

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person