Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever felt a connection and strong desire for someone to play with based on chatting and pics, only to have met them and that attraction and desire was lost or not as prevelant?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the reply, I do see a SF in your area but she isn't bi. Maybe we will run into you at Eros sometime.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
Maybe one of these days Nick but hell, we can't even find the time to meet up with the single ladies that want to play with the Mrs.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Yes.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Well, aside from the occasional "outdated pics" business (frustrating, non?), it all comes down to personal chemistry, which I (male half here) think is only evident when you meet in person. Since there are four people involved, it's a bit more problematic than just two people "connecting". We keep expectations low on purpose, and have an open mind about that first meeting. We usually prefer meeting the other couple at a meet and greet; that way, if the chemistry isn't there after some conversation, no evening wasted. However, we've encountered a few couples who prefer to meet one-on-one, usually for privacy reasons. That's fine too, if both Mrs. and I feel a solid attraction. We pretty much "play it by ear".

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
hmmm guess I should stop bitching about having to wait 2 years for 6 hours distance then...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
PG is correct, I live only an hour away from this hot couple but have yet to meet them.

*sigh

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
I'm thinking he means meeting bandp ;)

I like to chat a bit first.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Yes sadly, I have found that to be true bandp. Still hoping...

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12142 posts)
Who hasn't met a couple that they didn't hit it off with, nothing wrong with that, we can't like everyone. Sometimes it's just a pleasant evening chatting, nothing more. And as others have mentioned, vanilla time takes up a big chunk of our free time, sometimes it's simply impossible to get free to meet new potential playmates.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Thanks, Outdoors.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Pic sharing-chatting vs meeting in person