Perhaps we're still newbies Lol : Swingers Discussion 1930961031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPerhaps we're still newbies Lol
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kurt's one of the good guy's... and I want to find out just how good! ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Rdy2play123,

Wow. I am very sorry to hear how this played out. On behalf of all "bottom of the food chain" single males, I apologize that the two of you had to endure this. In fact, I am blocking myself now.

Seriously, though, better for you both to have found this kind of stuff out sooner than later. Even the slightest amount of research would have revealed to him that you two are such a superior couple here on the scene, serious, and not to be trifled with. He should have known better, regardless. You just do not treat people like that.

Characters like him in the lifestyle remind of the garbage that I am looking at on my curb this morning as I write this: unpleasant to be around and soon to be little more than just a memory. He'll have a short shelf life.

[ insert smooches here ]

K

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
The one thing I have learned since joining this site is to trust that "gut" instinct! I've always been one to give people a chance, but I've learned in this lifestyle to trust that feeling. Most of the time you don't even have to meet... you start getting it from their messages... or forum posts ;-)

And there are good single guys out there!

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Deb,

As always, thanks. I think that day is coming soon! ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
"there are more single men than couples"

We must be living in the wrong area of the country. I wish this was the case here! We mostly have couples where the men are not allowed to touch the other ladies but the girls can play all the want together which since I'm straight does not appeal to me.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
Opposite,

Oh yeah, I totally understand. I've seen nuts in all sizes and categories. While I have the freedom to play as a single man, I frequently partner up with a few playmates and play as couples. I can sympathize with the unique irritation that a single man can give. I've actually had to remind some not to act as if they haven't had any sex in decades. At parties, that desperate energy can be quite off-putting, and only hurts their chances at getting any action. Ironically, lots of the husbands of couples do this as well, which makes it even more strange. I've had to hint to several to have a bit of 'finesse' and be more in tuned to energy and vibe of a given environment.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Luvr,

You are absolutely correct. I guess I was looking at the odds if you will. Generally speaking, there are more single men than couples, and more couples than single women. This does not generally mean that all, any, or none are crazy, but it is our assumption that there are more "crazy" single guys out of the bunch. We have had the privilege of meeting a few crazy couples, and women that just don't follow through, so it was inappropriate of us to generalize, but I think you understand...

Fullerton CA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
Opposite,

I've seen both single women and couples who are nuts, but I would never stop seeing single women and couples because there are a few weirdos in the bunch. Not sure what the logic is of bunching the psychos with the classy people.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
MmmmRightThere, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lot of fun here.

We haven't had these kinds of issues yet, but given time I'm sure it will happen.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Guess this is one of many reasons why were not interested in single guys as of yet.

Fullerton CA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol