Perhaps we're still newbies Lol : Swingers Discussion 1930961021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPerhaps we're still newbies Lol
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Deb, just thought you might want to know that I won the campus nipple twisting contest in college and considered it as a profession, before settling on a career in masturbation. I also offer free areola massages, if you know anyone who might be interested. On a more serious note, we have only 'had' two SM playmates, both of whom were exceedingly polite, complimentary and pleasant. One of them was SO polite that I practically had to lead him to it, lol. For us, there is, of course, a minimum level of physical attractiveness, below which we have no interest (for SM's or CPL's), but once that criterion is met we value personality much more than hotness. My best guess as to the no shows is that they are married and could not get away at the last minute, as I cannot for the life of me imagine anyone not wanting to get it on with either Deb or Mrs. Leeza. As for the meanness, I am at a loss, though this world never ceases to amaze me. We are a deeply flawed species, I fear, lol.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
"OMG.. a polka dotted horse"

well I was going to say a unicorn. But since the word unicorn is taken for lifestyle use I had to come up with something....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG,

OMG.. a polka dotted horse? LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
D- sorry to hear that this happened. That just sucks!

I remember we had a single guy not show up for a playdate. My wife had chatted with him, we met for a drink, chatted more and set up a date. I had an IM chat with the guy to work out a play scenario that my wife would like. She was very excited and even got a spa treatment (smelled nice!). He never showed. She took it kind of hard, but we still had a great time on our own. I even had a nice BBQ dinner prepared for after play. Considering the effort I put in with the dinner and setting up a play area in our game room, I felt pretty bad too. We're not really sure why he stood us up. He sometimes IMs, and we don't answer.

We were contacted by another guy who was good looking and we opened up our pics. He was very interested in meeting. When we tried to set up a time to meet, he suddenly got insulting. We blocked him, but he shared information about us to another single guy, who had also previously contacted us. It may have been the same person. In an IM chat with guy #2, he wrote some terrible and very racist things (guy #1 was black). He said things like women get "jungle fever" and go after black guys when no one else wants to fuck them. I made a copy of the IM chat and was thinking of reporting him, but I decided it was best to just block and ignore.

Anyway, Deb, this swinging lifestyle has peaks and valleys, for us it's mostly been good. We see you and your husband as models of what is really great about the swinging lifestyle, and I hope you don't let it bother you very much.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6823 posts)
And yes Deb come to Splash in May!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Quality SM are very unusual"

Very true. Around here we would have more luck finding a polka dotted horse.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"Did PG ask to be touched? "

do I have to ask???

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Rdy,

I am an equal opportunity chaser. Just cum to spring Splash and I will chase ya both around the naked pool deck!

Hint hint.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Did PG ask to be touched?

PERK

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Kurt's one of the good guy's... and I want to find out just how good! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol