Perhaps we're still newbies Lol : Swingers Discussion 1930961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPerhaps we're still newbies Lol
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This situation is why I dont give my phone numbers to anyone. Even if I have fucked them, they can only get hold of me on the site, or yahoo.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2156 posts)
We prefer coupels over single men. The last 2 men we had talked to were actually married.

Rockaway NJ

Username hidden
(103 posts)
Uggghh..another a**hole single male. I fought that stereotype when I was single, and finally came to understand, after reading stories like this, why SMs are so distrusted. Eventually, I met two couples with whom I had a great time, becoming friends outside of the bedroom as well. Guys like that ruin the LS for the rest of us. Now married and slowly re-entering as a couple, we aren't looking for a single guy, but that's because we feel that playing with a couple is a more fun all-around experience.

My advice to the single guys is pretty simple: Be honest, respectful, polite, and keep your commitments. It takes a while to win the trust of couples, but it's well worth it!

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
Some are just deeply perverted and mildly flawed.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Nic, not all of us are deeply flawed, some are just mildly perverted.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Rdy2play, that was a shame to put in all that effort and it did not pan out. The good thing is you found out his true colors before any playtime. We would rather invest the time in Emails to find the loooooosers than to "bare our souls" so to speak and then find out. We have had good and bad experiences, fortunately the good far overshadowed the bad.

Thank you for the red flag tips, they will help us in the future.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
"Mr Caretaker and PG together just might be able to twist my nipp...oops, i mean arm... "

one of us can twist a nipp...ooops arm and the other can twist the other nipp....opps arm

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
I agree--we know many quality SM, and truly the jerks are often way easier to handle than the crazy couples."

I'm throwing in an amen on this haha. I'll take a dumb ass single man who goes poof!! vs. a crazy ass fucking wife who actually shows up and makes everyone miserable. Too bad I can't get some of those wives to go poof heehee. I'm teasing.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"We are a deeply flawed species, I fear, lol."

May I keep this and use it as needed, which at the rate I am going seems to be daily?!

To be candid, I know I have offended a few in this very thread and am appreciative that they gave me a second (even third) chance.

My only excuse is, "We are a deeply flawed species, I fear, lol."

See what I mean?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I remember we had a single guy not show up for a playdate. . . . We're not really sure why he stood us up."

Leeza, that's easy: He was an idiot.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Perhaps we're still newbies Lol