People who say they want to meet and then don't : Swingers Discussion 190436
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPeople who say they want to meet and then don't
TOPIC: People who say they want to meet and then don't
Created by: courious41
Original Starting post for this thread:
This morning we talk to this person on here who wanted to meet. I talked with them onslaught for a good while then after several times of saying let's meet, we can just hang out drink a few beers, and chill. There doesn't anything have to happen. They said whatever happens that's fine. So we decided we would go meet this person, they were here from out of state at a motel heregabe us room number and all. We got ready this was 430am. We got there they did not come to the door and then I tried to reach this person on sls through IM ignored me and then sent pm never heard anything back the next thing they got off sls and that was the end of that. We wasted time getting ready going out in the cold and trusting this person on here .....from what I see people on sls are alot of talk.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Heres what happened

He got excited he was going to meet you.

He jerked off to your pics.

Mission accomplished.

Now hes on to the next couple.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Losa ,

I agree ! We don't waste a lot of time emailing before setting up a meeting but always insist on a pre call ....this insures there is a women present if nothing more. We too have had very good luck on swing sites meeting attractive, nice people. Admittedly about 70% we will never actually play with but still great people. We have not had problems with "flakes" but 1 time when we first relocated here ....interestingly this couple had contacted us, numerous emails, IMs and phone calls. 10 minutes before we were leaving to meet them their child got sick. I can deal with that but they rescheduled for 4 days later and low and behold again last minute they bailed out with some lame excuse. Since then they'd contacted us on and off via IM and we've told them thanks but no thanks. 2 last minute strikes and you're OUT in my book.

It seems many here want to email flirt, perv pics and talk about meeting but their intentions are nothing more than a time waster. I don't have time for such nonsense.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
We would never meet anyone at 430am, waaay to sketchy for us. We also won't travel too far for a first meet, and we don't expect new friends to travel far either, it's only fair. Lots of emails, pic and chat requests and phone calls almost guarantee you'll have a no show. There is a direct correlation between the amount of communication and the chance you've got tire kickers or scammers. We set up first meetings with two or three emails max, and no chat or phone calls unless it's to say we're running late. Never had a problem, and we meet lots of really great couples. As has been said before, we're looking for playmates, not penpals.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
we have only been in the LS about 6 months. We have agreed to meet with 2 couples so far and both have shown. there are still real people on the site guess we are just lucky so far. are making plans to meet 2 other couples in the next month or so hope our luck holds out. lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
This happened to us also recently.

Met the couple here, proceed to text and IM a bit. There was a delay in meeting because of the holidays and because they were moving on a certain weekend into a new home. Were reasonable so none of this mattered or bothered us. The my wife texted with their wife occasionally to verify their interest. We finally set a meeting at a Chilis for 7:30. We arrived early, and waited 50 minutes before calling it a bust and going to the Orlando Love loft instead. No responses to Texts or IM from that couple since. Life happens and things come up, but there is no excuse for not calling or letting us know the meet fell through.

Not all was lost, we met a great couple at the loft who we had a fantastic time with.

C and K

Mount Dora FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We've never cammed with anyone, and anyone who ever insisted on it ALWAYS flaked out.

Just saying... people who are cam-freaks are bad news, in our experience...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
Actually this is the first time we have ever gone and met anybody like this but this person seemed very nice and and we did talk for a good while. They even put themselves on the cam while we were talking.

Gadsden AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It sounds like you were played big time. Chances are they weren't on the same page and the wife didn't like her husbands idea of fun. We don't have much experience with "flakes" on this site. Most people we have interacted with are genuine and portray themselves in an honest manner here. I myself would never agree to meet anyone at a hotel , especially at that hour .....it just sounds fishy from the get go. I would suggest in the future that you insist on a phone conversation with both the male and female present at the same time. We've found that speaking women to women prevents a lot of issues and disappointments.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
First of all - it is my privilege to welcome you to the forums!

Second of all, it is unfortunate that you went through this. I WOULD say however, thinking back on it, wouldn't you say that meeting people from out of state at 4:30 AM at a hotel room would be sort of a "high risk" situation? High risk for whatever - people flaking out, not being who you think they are, whatever.

We have exactly once agreed to meet out of town people on a whim like this. They flaked out on us AFTER we had gotten ourselves ready and driven 20 minutes to the bar we were going to meet them. We're not wasting our time with that again.

In my experience, people who want to meet make the effort. If people talk talk talk about meeting but then never make it happen, talk is all they are, and they go in the appropriate bucket. They're either fake or not truly interested, or just assholes.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
This morning we talk to this person on here who wanted to meet. I talked with them onslaught for a good while then after several times of saying let's meet, we can just hang out drink a few beers, and chill. There doesn't anything have to happen. They said whatever happens that's fine. So we decided we would go meet this person, they were here from out of state at a motel heregabe us room number and all. We got ready this was 430am. We got there they did not come to the door and then I tried to reach this person on sls through IM ignored me and then sent pm never heard anything back the next thing they got off sls and that was the end of that. We wasted time getting ready going out in the cold and trusting this person on here .....from what I see people on sls are alot of talk.

Gadsden AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: People who say they want to meet and then don't