Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Penis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh sure, make fun of the pencil dicks with no artistic ability.

Hey Mrs. Sav, I can at least finger paint. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
lol @ cincy i am more concerned with whether the guy can get it up rather than the size, but i do like to be able to feel it (had 1 guy and i wasnt sure if it was even in yet ). i guess im picky like that.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
Well, who doesn't love a good penis size discussion? You know what hasn't come up for a month or two? Length versus girth.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Doesn't it depend on the woman? after all, I see some profiles where they say don't even contact them if you are smaller than 8". then I see others that don't really care about the size.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Interestingly, so far all of the couples we've met have had guys that were 7+. None of them bragged about it or mentioned it. Nor do I. It is what it is. Heck, my lady is at the point she thinks it was be a "break" to have have someone smaller lol

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
So much pussy; so little time. What a dilemma! Jesus! Wait til the resort opens......oooh. Maybe you can hire Spanky!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
So much pussy; so little time. What a dilemma! Jesus! Wait til the resort opens......oooh. Maybe you can hire Spanky!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Ok Fun, I'm gong to burst your bubble. Some of these women probably don't even care that you have a baby elephant trunk in your pants. Some probably enjoy that you can speak in complete sentences. We've met several single guys in the lifestyle. Complete sentences are clearly not a prerequisite.

The baby elephant trunk isn't hurting your chances either. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
It doesn't clarify things for me because I still don't understand the competition thing. There are more women in the lifestyle who want to fuck than there is time to fuck them all. Single guys have asked me to fuck their girlfriends. I have invited single guys to fuck girls I know. Single guys ask me for advice on their profiles all the time (another one, just yesterday), and I'm glad to help. Where's the competition? I got over that silly shit by the end of college.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"not a competition..." (SM's)

LOL. I think we'd better circulate that memo one more time.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 118   End
TOPIC: Penis size