Penis size : Swingers Discussion 2001041071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPenis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spanky, I live in an "alternate universe" where women are more attracted to confidence than desperation. If I felt like I was "competing" with other men on the basis of advertised cock size, I have already lost the competition.

A man who has to compete to get laid is a man who probably appears desperate. Just my opinion, but if it works for you to send out rafts of emails to every moving skirt in sight, in hopes they like your cock size over your competition's, go for it. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
so far, the most pleasant cocks are the ones I can fit in my rather small mouth (dentists have always told me I have a small mouth, but ok, it works...). I rarely can fit the whole cock in.

If your cock is too large for a pussy, what's the fun in having a huge cock? Bragging rights? If I were a guy I'd rather be inside a hot pussy than on a billboard advertisement.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
Well Damn!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
No biggie?

*snort*

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5027 posts)
Ahoy-okay, I have arrested development and I think I live in some alternate universe than you, no biggie.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
P.s damn autocorrect!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
Blame it in the chubby fingers, an overdose of fun, finding out that we might get bumped from the guranteed first class seats on the flight home...you het the picture!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
The ever elusive, "lage dick".

There's one for you Ms Cincy. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4857 posts)
For me, it is more important that the guy is experieced and is in tune with me. A guy that is feeding of my energy. That he has the ability to seduce me, pick up on my body language and, is able to flirt. A hard lage dick + seduction is an experience that is rare but incredible memorable.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
Kitten, I had to check the screen name. I thought my wife had thrown one of her rare posts in. She would say the same. Let's just focus on getting it hard. We can discuss size afterwards.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4857 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
TOPIC: Penis size