Penis size : Swingers Discussion 2001041061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPenis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I tried it and someone told me they didn't realize Coke was spelled CoIke.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
I'm to embarrassed because mine fits in the can opening.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
You wouldn't believe how lucky people are. I don't think anybody ever got it wrong.

Going with lifesavers now. Original or tropical fruits?

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
First they have to guess whether it's a can or a bottle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well, since I can see the letters "PEPS", I'll guess Pepsi?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
i lay mine on top of a soda can and let you try to guess whether it's coke or pepsi. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
Buns boy, I don't even know what you're talking about. 

Your first post included the statement "I'm competing with liars."  Later you added "I am trying to get with her and she is left to decide between me and a 6-inch guy who lies and says he has 8 inches, I would consider this competition. . . . I'm just going for the gold, which thrusts me into a competitive situation . . . "

Apologies if I misunderstood your statements that you feel you are competing to get laid. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ahoy-a complete misrepresentation of the original statement I made, that's fine. You're not going to thought police my use of the word "competition" simply because it doesn't jive with your lexicon of nice words that you're going to permit me to use. Your authoritarian approach to discourse is pretty transparent no matter how much window dressing you try to put around it.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Early on I was intimidated by the profiles that wanted "well hung" and simply didn't contact them. Over time I worked on tweaking my profile and, following Uriah's advice, stopped sending emails to couples. Eventually some couples started contacting me, I got some certs and pretty soon, I had a full dance-card. Perhaps initially I felt I was "competing" with other guys, now I spend most of my time trying to find guys for MFM or GBs.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
We've been around the block a time or two in the lifestyle. We don't full swap, but we've seen plenty of other men's cocks. I'm not a full 8 inches... somewhere between 7.25 and 7.75 and from what we've seen, I've been the biggest in the room everywhere we've been. As another poster said previously, it's nothing to brag about, I didn't do anything to end up that way; but in an informal statistical analysis, a cock bigger than 8 inches should be considered rare. In our experience, a cock bigger than 6 inches is rare.

It's no big deal... those men have used thier pricks well enough over the course of a lifetime, but in our case, since my wife is so used to my tool, she'd prefer a man with something closer to my size or a little bigger. She's played around with smaller ones and it's just not fun for her. Nothing wrong with needing a playmate to hit a certain mark as a prerequisite.

We've found the easiest way to find out about a man's endowment is to ask them to take a certain picture, like thier hard cock next to a can of Coke or something else of common size to compare to. It helps to weed out people my wife wouldn't be interested in playing with. That's why we include pictures of mine next to a dollar bill in our profile... so people know up front if size is an issue. Some women don't like big dicks, some do.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 118   End
TOPIC: Penis size