Penis size : Swingers Discussion 2001041041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPenis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I detest pics like this"

*looking for my old beer bottle dick pic to send you

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I had a guy send a pic of his next to a can of shaving cream. I detest pics like this but had to laugh when I noticed that it was a travel size shaving cream!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I had a guy write me a while back and attach a picture of his cock taken next to a soda can. He had the same girth as the can and was about 2 inches longer. And I could tell from his message that all his brain were in his little head... I passed ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I once got my thumbs stuck in two Rolling Rock bottles I tried to smuggle out of the bar in the pockets of my big, full skirt. I was slightly tipsy, tripped outside the entrance and did a faceplant right into the shrubbery - in front of the guy I was trying to impress with the beer smuggling. Yeah - I was a superhottie even back then -

Peggybottlehands

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
I loved those little 7 ounce ponies in the summertime. Beer stayed cold for the whole 90 seconds it took to drink one. I called them training beers.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Did you use a pony bottle to fake her out?

Sorry - had to

It was between that and

Bud lite?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Doc, When I was first getting into this a few years ago I lucked up and met a couple online; an amazingly hot MILF. Before meeting she wanted to see a pic of my tool next to something for a size reference. It seemed sort of creepy, but I really wanted to get with her, so I laid a Budweiser bottle on the vanity countertop, plopped my boner down next to it, and sent her the pic.

Embarrassing to admit now, but at the time fucking her was worth it. I'm sure I still have the pic somewhere, but I haven't uploaded it here.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
These replies are funny... I wonder what replies there would have been if I had said we sometimes ask for pictures of cocks next to remote controlls, bottles of shampoo or dollar bills. Let the creativity fly!

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Haha. I here you Spank.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
shesmoo-Well I would think. However, to the unforgiving size queen, every micron is precious I suppose.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
TOPIC: Penis size