Penis size : Swingers Discussion 2001041031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPenis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find its usually best to get all the wrinkles sucked out before you take the pic.

Now she keeps asking where all these pics are. Going to need a new story soon.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I always un-approve just close up cock pics, then SLS can decide to approve it or not. I mean really, does it really have to be that close of a picture that I can count the wrinkles.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Maybe all the men have to prove it from now on, Like a picture with a ruler next to your dick.

No meetings till approved by weights & measures.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
See there Spanky? Your survey didn't include the last two posters who have actually put a ruler to their dicks and measured either just above or just below 8". This is critical data.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yep; even my wife, being used to my member all these years, will find herself needing a break from time to time. There are times when I have to hurry up to end her agony. We've have couples find out how big I was and the lady will say something like "good thing you guys aren't full swap because I'm not taking that thing inside me..."

Naturally though, there are times when my wife loves how big I am.

Whatever floats a person's boat.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Maybe that's why Asian men have the reputation they do...ever see a Japanese coke can? They're TINY.

Yes, I really said it. How's that, M, for being NON politically correct?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Oh, hell yes. I knew all those little airline bottles of wild turkey would come in handy one day.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Objects in the skillet are closer than they appear. Or is it objects in the skillet are smaller than they appear? Perhaps it should be don't put your dick in a skillet?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Travel size and scaled down versions... Funny.

We've had some people send us pics to prove they were a real couple where both the man and the woman took pics of their naked bodies holding the same item. In one case the lady held a skillet over her stomach in a naked body shot and the guy the guy took a picture of his cock next to the skillet from a bird's eye view. His dick looked bigger than the skillet, so we asked how big the skillet was and they replied that it was an 8 inch model. It had to be a picture taken with a wide angle perspective and his cock had to be closer to the camera than the skillet was, as the closer object will appear larger in that scenario. When we got together to play around, his penis couldn't have been bigger than six inches, so that had to be the case.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Perhaps this a great idea for a new business; smaller- scaled replicas of popular bottled beverages. Think about it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 118   End
TOPIC: Penis size