Penis size : Swingers Discussion 2001041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPenis size
TOPIC: Penis size
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've found that the men who don't need to brag, don't. It's the one's who have issues with their size that talk about it.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
dj, glad you're posting, and welcome.

you'll be pleased to know while there are many guys here in the forums who are larger than 6 inches, you won't find us "bragging" about it per se. while there is no shortage of ladies here, as well as, in the lifestyle in general, who enjoy something a little better than average, they don't seem to find guys bragging about it to be an attractive trait.

always nice to see a texas girl join us here. mrs and i grew up in texas and still have a lot of family in your area. come to think of it, we actually met while in college not too far there. hope you'll come back and join in the forums often.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3918 posts)
I have met many women who cannot take a penis above 6 inches. In my opinion most men over that length think that is enough. I have found they have an ego about bragging about it. They forget you have to talk sometime and be a real person. You are the one involved, you have the right to ask any question you want in my opinion. Just do it with respect....dj

Longview TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Tubal ligation?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10413 posts)
Don't worry. I read somewhere that Spanky is a whole lot preggers safe.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
I like Fun's measuring method.

Any women want to volunteer to be an "official ruler"?

Maybe it Would make a great house party/icebreaker game ?

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
Ahoy-ha, you were rankling me a bit,lol, I'm sure you could tell. I'm not particularly competitive but I did use the word and I do like to get what I want against someone wanting the same thing. I suppose I'm mildly competitive.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Buns, I was just having a little fun after you professed to know how many dudes are hung and how many lie about it. Maybe you just have a lot broader experience than I do. 

These cock threads pop up all the time and it amuses me, especially when dudes apparently have measured their length and girth down to the millimeter. This one got even more amusing when you started talking about "competing."

Here's a summary of what I think, based on my personal experiences and comments in the forums:

Guys seem a lot more obsessed about size than women are. Cock size is nothing more than a genetic accident, and says nothing good or bad about the guy it's attached to. 

Women seem to be more interested in the total man than just his sausage size. To the extent they care at all, they seem more interested in it being hard than its size. As for size, girth is more interesting to them than length. 

And to reiterate what I've said before, the only proper way to measure a cock is to stick it in a pussy. If it measures up there, no ruler is needed. Clear?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10413 posts)
Ahoy-you'll have to forgive the oversight, 4new and Doc are nowhere near where I am so I've never had the chance to party with them,lol. But your point is well taken, maybe the 8-inch dick isn't as elusive as I think it is and would have to ask myself "why would I care!" Oh yeah, this crazy discussion all began when I said it was almost pointless to ask for in light of dishonesty or improper measuring technique (as opposed to proper measuring technique, whatever that may be). I'm not really into this measurement thing if I'm coming off that I am although I will admit I would like to be chosen if a lady I'm trying to get together with is looking for 1 guy.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Maybe a second circumcision closer to the base would get out the extra wrinkles.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 120   End
TOPIC: Penis size