PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics : Swingers Discussion 368631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
We skip couple profiles that don't have a male pic. we play as a couple, and my wife is straight. If she cannot see a pic, we move on.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
think that most of the times the males are the ones taking the pictures.In some of the cases we have found when no pictures of the male and we have met them, he has been way more dom and controling or directiing what he wants to see done.Which means he is also the one controling whatever, whoever, whenever

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Interesting question. My thoughts are that few really want to see a cock shot. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats the impression I get. I've got a lot of cock shots but don't display them because I don't think anyone is interested.

If there were more comments from the ladies about it, then maybe there would be more included. We have many of our pics in private, and a few are cock shots. Be happy to share them if anyone is interested. Some aren't bad, if I do say so myself. *chuckle*

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
well we do aswell...that's why our pictures are private...if we find someone that we might like to talk to I'll give permission to view...just don't want just any surfer to see them...but you have to admit that's what it looks like when a couple only post pictures of a nude female and maybe one pecker shot...but I do understand where your coming from cause I'm a business owner in one of those towns where everybody knows everybody..so discretion is a must and we love the private photos option just for that purpose...besides it cuts down on alot of unwanted e-mails from window shoppers and people just looking to add another notch on their bedpost...but that's a completely different forum..lol

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
good question...I'm interested to see what all is said about this...ya know I thought about posting this question last night but just never got around to it..and it does seem like alot of these throw their wives out as bait...we keep our photos private cause I own a business in my town and don't think it would be good for business if our lifestyle got out...but our pictures are of both of us with face shots...we're gonna watch this post closely! :)

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Why is it that most of the couples lack male pictures on their profile? A majority of the time you see only the female laid out in all sorts of poses. If you have an opportunity to see a male picture, it is only of the "male member". You would think that more male pictures would be available since the woman of the couple is the one making the final decision. It takes two to tango...you cum as a package deal. Don't you?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics