PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics : Swingers Discussion 368631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would agree with Content as far as the male pics go. First, if you show a pic of a male's body (even clothed) no one is going to know who they are. Everyone has private lives as well as high profile jobs, but it is unrealistic to think that someone will be able to look on a site at a body pic and say "Hey, we know who that is". As I have always stated to the Mr., it is absolutely mind blowing to me that anyone on the site who does not have pics of the male post would think there is a chance any woman would want to meet them without seeing if there is any attraction first.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
We believe there should be clear visible pictures of both on a profile. WIth all the "PRETENDERS" and "WANNA BEES" and the single who protrays himself as a couple we prefer to see a profile that has pictures of both male and female and at least one picture that has both together.

It is a betterway of knowing if they are a couple and both are agreeing to be on the site as well as in this lifestyle

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
If a couple on here doesn't have any unlocked full body pics of the guy (face covered or not), than the only logical conclusion is that he is hiding. So we move on to the next couple...

Dover PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
One thing that seems to get our profile a lot of attention is to have g rated pics as well as R rated. If you take enough, eventually you get one where the guy doesn't look like a goober!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We post both our pics. We understand some couples do not wish to post their faces-as we do, but we also get upset when only female pics are posted and none of the male. Purely Cock shots tell us nothing! Spread Leg shots of a woman the same. Nearly everyone looks the same very close up! When we have sex with others-we have sex with the entire person! So-we prefer pics of both halves of the couple to be present if pics are present. Also recent pics are also nice! We have been surprised more than once in meeting a couple-who looked 20 years older than their pics! -Karen

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Your fundemental mistake here is the assumption that the woman is always in charge. It's easy to see why many people think that women do control things, since there's no denying that the focus of attention is always on the women. However, that no more implies that the woman of the couple is in charge than the fact that the cattle are the central focus of attention in a cattle auction implies that the cattle are running the show. It's not an analogy I find partictularly appealing, but there's not denying that in many cases it is quite appropriate.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(29 posts)
justgettingstarted, you may want to update your profile to make that clear. I wouldn't have gotten that impression from just reading it.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We try to post a few male pics but most of the ones we take just come out looking cheesy AND most of the male pics we've seen on other profiles look goofy too, so it seems hard to pose a man and look good LOL. Part of the problem stems from the difference in what men and women like to look at. Most men would like a pic of a women spread wide open showing everything intimately and up close..women on the other hand don't want crotch shots, they want something sexy but tastful. Also too there are lots of "examples" (playboy, hustler, etc,etc) of sexy poses for a woman that will attract a man but not alot to show men how to pose.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We never really thought about it much until we saw this discussion thread; I'm not sure why. It might just be because he's the one taking the pictures, generally. We've got pictures of both of us in our private pics, including face pics of both of us, but we only open those up if we're ready to meet someone (my job requires serious discretion, especially in our little city). Now that we've read through the thread, though, it makes sense to at least put a body shot of him, in addition to the ones of me, on the public pics. (Sigh--he's gone out on the road for work....have to wait 'til he gets to come home again....)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We haven't quite figured out how to take pictures of the Mr. without them looking cheesy. G-rated pics are easy, but men pimping in front of a camera just looks silly to me.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics