Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
Created by: Jewels17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most of the couples lack male pictures on their profile? A majority of the time you see only the female laid out in all sorts of poses. If you have an opportunity to see a male picture, it is only of the "male member". You would think that more male pictures would be available since the woman of the couple is the one making the final decision. It takes two to tango...you cum as a package deal. Don't you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr here.. I would post more but my girl would pull them down lol..

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
@latin: I agree with your wife.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
While we agree, that it is silly not to post pics of the guy, I think the reason is that for the most part, women are exhibitionist and guys are voyeur. We won't meet a couple unless we see "current" pics of both. I might also add that we prefer pics that aren't "hard core"

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
For us we dont respond to so called couples with just the females pictures. My wife says the guys thats don't show their pics are unattractive.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
i would love to see someone start a site that does not allow a profile which does not show reasonable pics of everyone. maybe sls could start a new section of the site for those who don't want to share pics.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
We just skip over those profiles. My man has plenty of pics as I do. It's a package deal. I want to see both of you and let the other couple/sf see both of us! My pet peeve on here.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Seriously! The ladies want to see something of the couple, esp for those of us who don't play separate. Women, get the camera and post some pics of your MEN!!! just sayin'

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Indeed Sir...she is. In point of fact, of the three doors available, door #1 is where you'll have the best chance of finding her. Occasionally, very lucky contestants will catch her through door #2. Door #3...not so much! :-)

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Hoping Mrs. Dances is behind door number 1. ;)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
@Shesmooth...Bingo! You've won what's behind door no 1!!

BLT says that this has been "...discussed ad nauseum", and she's right. So why is there no change?

For that answer we drop down to Vabeach to see that it's because "...they don't think it really matters". So, why don't "they"?

And now Shesmooth gives is all the "why". It's because they get away with it. Too many are still "reinforcing" the bad behavior by overlooking it and corresponding and/or meeting these folks. I agree 1000%.

I don't get mad at the "no pics" people. That's NPP's for those of you who must have a new acronym...and yes, the pun is intended.

I just don't talk to them. No matter how beautiful the photos are of the lady, I just exercise a little self control and don't acknowledge a no male pic profile. That simple.

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics