Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES_FOR_COUPLE's_PROFILE_-_Lacking_Male_Pics
Created by: Jewels17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most of the couples lack male pictures on their profile? A majority of the time you see only the female laid out in all sorts of poses. If you have an opportunity to see a male picture, it is only of the "male member". You would think that more male pictures would be available since the woman of the couple is the one making the final decision. It takes two to tango...you cum as a package deal. Don't you?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr here.. I would post more but my girl would pull them down lol..

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(161 posts)
@latin: I agree with your wife.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
While we agree, that it is silly not to post pics of the guy, I think the reason is that for the most part, women are exhibitionist and guys are voyeur. We won't meet a couple unless we see "current" pics of both. I might also add that we prefer pics that aren't "hard core"

Zephyrhills FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
For us we dont respond to so called couples with just the females pictures. My wife says the guys thats don't show their pics are unattractive.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
i would love to see someone start a site that does not allow a profile which does not show reasonable pics of everyone. maybe sls could start a new section of the site for those who don't want to share pics.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
We just skip over those profiles. My man has plenty of pics as I do. It's a package deal. I want to see both of you and let the other couple/sf see both of us! My pet peeve on here.

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Seriously! The ladies want to see something of the couple, esp for those of us who don't play separate. Women, get the camera and post some pics of your MEN!!! just sayin'

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hoping Mrs. Dances is behind door number 1. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Ah I didn't notice that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
This another of those topics discussed ad nauseam....next?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.