PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics : Swingers Discussion 36863
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedPICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
Created by: Jewels17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most of the couples lack male pictures on their profile? A majority of the time you see only the female laid out in all sorts of poses. If you have an opportunity to see a male picture, it is only of the "male member". You would think that more male pictures would be available since the woman of the couple is the one making the final decision. It takes two to tango...you cum as a package deal. Don't you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah we ignore a lot of profiles that lack male pics, thats me included when im doing the searching. We need some attraction to both of the parties, im as straight as can be but I can look at a guy and judge how he looks and I know pretty much what my wife likes.

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I've posted about male pics under other forum titles. No male pics pisses us both off. I'll say what I kind of say in our profile, "guys, if you want to be in the game, why aren't you out on the field?" There is somebody for everybody here on SLS... EY! Post your freakin' pic! (a little old NY accent there..lol)

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I believe every profile should have pics of the male, it bugs my wife and I when we dont know what the whole package looks like. We are also a couple who do not like total surprises, yes sometimes pics can lie but it gives at least an idea. So far for us though the couples we have been with look far better in person. I hate pics with blurred faces too, im not a shallow person but I need some type of attraction and the face in my opinion is an important part of you, you can have a smoking body but..... -Jake

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
It's a lame excuse to say there are no pics of the male because "he doesn't photograph well." Too bad. I'd rather know what the male half looks like before I see yet another boobs & panties pic! I have those that I get to see everyday, as does my male half. I'm wondering if it should be mandatory now! ;)

Metairie LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The Mrs here.

You can name a million different reasons why couples opt not to post pix of their male, but this is the main reason we have found....

Plain and simple....the vast majority of men do NOT take good pictures.

If we come across or are approached by a couple with no pix of their male, we politely ask them for current pix of them *both*. If we do not receive the pix, we stop talking. I'm not into "surprises".

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
This drives me insane! If you're looking for a couple, why wouldn't you post pics of BOTH of you?

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We have both our pics up, never even thought about NOT putting his pictures up too. After all, we are a couple!

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We would agree with Content as far as the male pics go. First, if you show a pic of a male's body (even clothed) no one is going to know who they are. Everyone has private lives as well as high profile jobs, but it is unrealistic to think that someone will be able to look on a site at a body pic and say "Hey, we know who that is". As I have always stated to the Mr., it is absolutely mind blowing to me that anyone on the site who does not have pics of the male post would think there is a chance any woman would want to meet them without seeing if there is any attraction first.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
We believe there should be clear visible pictures of both on a profile. WIth all the "PRETENDERS" and "WANNA BEES" and the single who protrays himself as a couple we prefer to see a profile that has pictures of both male and female and at least one picture that has both together.

It is a betterway of knowing if they are a couple and both are agreeing to be on the site as well as in this lifestyle

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
If a couple on here doesn't have any unlocked full body pics of the guy (face covered or not), than the only logical conclusion is that he is hiding. So we move on to the next couple...

Dover PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics