Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics
Created by: Jewels17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most of the couples lack male pictures on their profile? A majority of the time you see only the female laid out in all sorts of poses. If you have an opportunity to see a male picture, it is only of the "male member". You would think that more male pictures would be available since the woman of the couple is the one making the final decision. It takes two to tango...you cum as a package deal. Don't you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Indeed Sir...she is. In point of fact, of the three doors available, door #1 is where you'll have the best chance of finding her. Occasionally, very lucky contestants will catch her through door #2. Door #3...not so much! :-)

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Hoping Mrs. Dances is behind door number 1. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
@Shesmooth...Bingo! You've won what's behind door no 1!!

BLT says that this has been "...discussed ad nauseum", and she's right. So why is there no change?

For that answer we drop down to Vabeach to see that it's because "...they don't think it really matters". So, why don't "they"?

And now Shesmooth gives is all the "why". It's because they get away with it. Too many are still "reinforcing" the bad behavior by overlooking it and corresponding and/or meeting these folks. I agree 1000%.

I don't get mad at the "no pics" people. That's NPP's for those of you who must have a new acronym...and yes, the pun is intended.

I just don't talk to them. No matter how beautiful the photos are of the lady, I just exercise a little self control and don't acknowledge a no male pic profile. That simple.

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Ah I didn't notice that.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
This another of those topics discussed ad nauseam....next?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3648 posts)
"Not to be a total jerk and jump on your first post, but you have no public pics of either of you."

@VA - A quick look at their profile tag line shows they are taking a break for medical reasons.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
A lot of new profiles don't include any pics of the guy because they literally don't think it's important. That usually resolves in a while.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
here's what i find funny. we act as if we don't know the answer to this question. and for the record, we will NEVER write or respond to anyone who has no pics, or no pics of him.

i have written this at least a dozen times over the years and i suppose i'll continue to post it periodically for the new folks. no pics of the male is the easiest of all scooby doo mysteries to solve. it's very simple really, he looks like hell. he's a fat bastard, he looks like charles manson , he has no teeth, he has a gang tat on his forehead, he looks like he just escaped from a mental institution, he looks like he just crawled out of the neighbors bushes... and so on, and so forth. take your pic. 1 out of 10 of these mystery men are actually decent looking but have some bullshit reason like their job, or their mom might see them on here, or what the fuck ever.

here's the bottom line. you can post pics of yourselves that show what you look like, FULL BODY, without showing your face. feel free to check out our public pics.

making the problem worse: every time someone agrees to meet people with no guy pics, you reinforce the behavior. if people would refuse to communicate with these "no guy pic" people, they would get the message. at this point, the loser is just throwing her pic out there as bait, and some jackass convinces his poor schlub of a wife to go along, and guess what? she either goes along and then carries the trauma of fucking some disgusting dickhole, or everyone's evening gets cut short.

i do have a suggestion as to how to fix the problem, but it would require some effort on the part of the site, so it will never happen. you simply do not allow couple profiles that do not have pics of both on the public page. boooyaaah. no more hiding Rover!

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Welcome to the fora!

Not to be a total jerk and jump on your first post, but you have no public pics of either of you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
That really upset me too...why don't men post pictures for us ladies to look at?! Just like they want to look at us...ladies like to see too!! It's only fair..especially if its a couple's page that we get to view the men too!!!

Cut Off LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: PICTURES FOR COUPLE's PROFILE - Lacking Male Pics