Our 1st party and already problems : Swingers Discussion 2069181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedOur 1st party and already problems
TOPIC: Our 1st party and already problems
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had ablation no periods still have functioning everything else

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
@scandle - I hear your pain! My doc says that with women at my age, it's all about chasing the d*mn periods arounds. You take hormones to try and regulate things, but your hormones/ovaries want to do one thing and your uterus wants to do something else. It's a struggle. Yes, I could go for a hyst, but if they go in...everything is coming out and I'm not ready for that. I like being able to orgasm. Call me shallow!! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Add to this the joy of being peri-menstrual and not knowing if or when a period may arrive. One time we were in a hotel room, literally just about to start playing with a new couple, when my period started. Luckily I had tampons along, but damn, it was frustrating!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
@de_cpl - I kinda do that already now. I had a tubal, so I take these bc pills for hormone control, not for birth control. But I have a whole pile of other "issues", so when I started spotting, I was like *Crap!*. I doubled up on my pills for the nite before and the day of and it stopped the spotting.

Period problems!! I hate them so much. I have never been on a vacation or had a special event where I haven't gotten my period. I hate it.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
I've tried the Instead soft cup, but hubby could feel it, so I wouldn't want to wear one while playing. I'd rather wait the week. Besides, I'm bloated, bitchy and feel like sh*t....nobody wants to be around me anyways. LOL

I've read online that *professional ladies* use those natural sea sponges. I had contemplated that before my MFM, but I took care of the issue "chemically" instead.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
You might want to try some of the menstrual cups like Instead. Depending on your anatomy, you could play with no problem.

Don't be embarrassed about starting your period before an event or party. It happens to all of us at some point. Before the LS I was such a modest girl, boy did I never think I'd one day end up being so upfront about my period! LOL.

Just attend your event and find other creative ways to enjoy your time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Aunt Flo!! Yes, I had something like this happen the day before our 1st MFM. Total nightmare! With the help of my doctor, we figured something out and I was able to play with NO problemo. (And it was soooo frickin' awesome!)

Thanks for posting this. For those of us who still have periods, this can be a rather stressfull thing to deal with when trying to arrange playdates.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
We've been attending parties for at least 5yrs now. Sometimes we go during that time. We just occupy ourselves in different ways. More time on dancefloor, maybe chat it up with different people over a drink. We're all adults here, in a sexually charged atmosphere. So, nobody should be weirded out or awkward about it. "Sorry, it's shark week. But we're going to ___ next Saturday"

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
~smile~ Auntie Flow doesn't make you a leper. There are lots of differant scenario's for advice that could happen. But my best would be, if play seems to be instigated. Honesty is the best policy. A simple You can't, auntie flows timing isn't working for us tonite.

That doesn't mean you have to make a grand entrance that your on your period and pass the chocolate bitches grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! ;)

Go have fun and make rain checks that are worth cashing later when timimg is on your side.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I am wondering too. My advice would have been to contact the hosts and ask their advice. If their parties are just big orgies, stay home. If they are more of a M&G with some play, go!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Our 1st party and already problems