Our 1 year anniversary : Swingers Discussion 207785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedOur 1 year anniversary
TOPIC: Our 1 year anniversary
Created by: NaughtyandNice65
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wow It has been a 1 year tomorrow that Mrs. Naughty (My Beautiful Best half) and I decided to dip our toes into the swinging whirlpool (which is what it has felt like lol ). We joined this site and I immediately started reading everything I could find on the forums. (or lurked as I have been told recently)Wink ::: she knows who I mean . We feel like we have done so much and have been very fortunate to meet some fantastic people who have helped guide our journey. We talked and talked and talked ,well you get the picture setting our boundaries formulating a plan and discussing what we were both comfortable with. We found the more we talked the hotter the sex so it was time to take action . Our first encounter was at The Farm on Labor day weekend and it was very positive (MFM). Tomorrow night we head out to celebrate at the TPA with friends we have made and hopefully make some more as we are meeting a new couple for the first time. We have experienced so much some time`s it feels like a dream. MFM and MFMFMFMF and FMF wow how could this have happened so fast. Yes we have taken some chances but have yet to be stood up. We have had some bad hook ups and lots of good. As we learn from this we grow and weed out the negative stuff and trust our instincts. To all the newbies out there dont give up and just go with the flow. There is nothing in the LS that should change your life as long as you just enjoy the ride for what it is. Be safe and Hey to all our friends we have met on this site. Thank you all for helping us grow.

Mr nice and Mrs Naughty

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Congratulations to the both if you, we hope your next year is even better

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Thanks RDY!!! only around you and a select other beautiful woman the fast mover. Your so damn hot even a brake couldnt stop me from getting near you lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Lol not always on the same page as im the slow mover of the pair. Mrs naughty usually likes to put the pedal to the metal and im the brake. But we communicate well so no problems. Met some great new couples last night looks like the next couple months could be interesting.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Congrats N&N, sounds like the two of you are on the same page and enjoying things at a pace that you both enjoy. Kudos!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Awesome! And congratulations!!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Wow It has been a 1 year tomorrow that Mrs. Naughty (My Beautiful Best half) and I decided to dip our toes into the swinging whirlpool (which is what it has felt like lol ). We joined this site and I immediately started reading everything I could find on the forums. (or lurked as I have been told recently)Wink ::: she knows who I mean . We feel like we have done so much and have been very fortunate to meet some fantastic people who have helped guide our journey. We talked and talked and talked ,well you get the picture setting our boundaries formulating a plan and discussing what we were both comfortable with. We found the more we talked the hotter the sex so it was time to take action . Our first encounter was at The Farm on Labor day weekend and it was very positive (MFM). Tomorrow night we head out to celebrate at the TPA with friends we have made and hopefully make some more as we are meeting a new couple for the first time. We have experienced so much some time`s it feels like a dream. MFM and MFMFMFMF and FMF wow how could this have happened so fast. Yes we have taken some chances but have yet to be stood up. We have had some bad hook ups and lots of good. As we learn from this we grow and weed out the negative stuff and trust our instincts. To all the newbies out there dont give up and just go with the flow. There is nothing in the LS that should change your life as long as you just enjoy the ride for what it is. Be safe and Hey to all our friends we have met on this site. Thank you all for helping us grow.

Mr nice and Mrs Naughty

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Our 1 year anniversary