Oral or Intercourse - Which is more intimate : Swingers Discussion 44701101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedOral or Intercourse - Which is more intimate
TOPIC: Oral or Intercourse - Which is more intimate
Created by: irishlassnlad
Original Starting post for this thread:
Personally, I consider oral sex to be more intimate than intercourse because you have the opportunity to give more direct attention to your partner's erogenous zones. What do you think and why?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel that kissing is very very intimate. Coming second to gazing into the other person's eyes. Oooo that look, it gives me such an intense feeling. I do believe that intercourse is much more intimate than oral though. You are in total personal contact with the other person, body to body. Then to put the kissing and gazing into each other's eyes, there's no beating it. Man...I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Anyone in the Pennsylvania area want to stop by??? lol

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
I have to agree that kissing is the most intimate thing you can do. I guess it's the romantic in me talking.

Oral sex is more erotic for me (when I perform it upon a woman), but not necessarily more intimate. Intercourse can be intimate mostly because I like to kiss and watch the way the woman I'm having sex with react to what I do to her.

Jonesboro AR

Username hidden
(6 posts)
oral anything...kissing/oral sex is much more intimate than placing dick in the slot.

That's why I move so slowly with women. I will tease them for hours..but not complete the act. Oral w/women indicates commitment to me.

Oral with men is a power move.

Go figure.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am intimate with my wife and she with me.Intimate to us would be defined in the person I am comitted to, want to spend the rest of my life with ,tell all my secrets to,my best friend.The one who has unconditional love for me and I for her. I have sex with others.Yes we kiss,oral and have intercourse, this to us is different, daring ,creative.We also can maintain a friendship if it developes out of swinging we also maintain many friendships that have nothing to do with swinging.We also do get to know quite a bit about the others we have been with and hang out with. I guess its all in each ones terminology of what you wish to call intimate. If having sex with others is what you call intimate no matter how great or meaningless it is.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Personally, I consider oral sex to be more intimate than intercourse because you have the opportunity to give more direct attention to your partner's erogenous zones. What do you think and why?

Blue Bell PA

Username hidden
(2896 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Oral or Intercourse - Which is more intimate