Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but
TOPIC: OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but
Created by: L1fechanged
Original Starting post for this thread:
For a guy, how do you manage the private shaving issue....I have done it but it was painful and resulted in irritation during the day.... Am I doing something wrong.....is there a type of razor I should use.....lol..... this is a wierd question I know.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. T D here. I agree with Sardukar, the Body Groom electric works best for me. I use it in the shower after paring down with the shears beforehand. It only takes me a couple of minutes now that I have some practice. It shaves really close and I haven't had an issue with ingrown hair. I can get a little irritated on the coin purse if I get too aggressive but a little Bio Oil takes care of that pretty quickly.

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Waxing is the best! It only hurts for a little while and it stays smooth a long time. Plus the more often you wax the less hair grows back, and what does, comes in soft, unlike razor stubble. Only problem is finding a salon (NEVER try to do it yourself) that will wax a guys junk...some have issues with it.

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I use a Venus razor and coochy shaving cream from Pure romance, works like a charm, no red bumps or ingrown hairs. Some people swear by using hair conditioner and let it soak in for a few minutes first. Mr b has been shaving his balls since 2006, and after a few months said the irritating from regrowth went away. He uses the coochy cream too and a Mach 5 razor. Go with the grain of the hair instead of against, may not be quite as smooth as a babies bottom, but no ingrown hairs or infected area. The remainder he trims down with clippers or scissors. :) Happy shaving! Don't forget to have someone "inspect" your work afterwards! That's my favorite part!!!! ;;;)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
About a year ago I posted the same question and got some very nice advice. What worked for me was carefully shaving with a good quality triple blade razor. Shaving the testicles was easier and less scary than I expected. Trim with scissors first. I have had no rash or itching and just dust with some baby powder after showering. My wife on the other hand had uncomfortable itching and has gone back natural, but she was never very hairy to begin with. Don't use duct tape, ouch! :-) G'luck

Durham ME
Username hidden
(20 posts)
You never talked to a stripper or a redneck.

Prude :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Gee Lost , Don't you know low class white trash like me just hangs out with strippers and Rednecks????

:)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Unless you plan on getting BJ......have you ever tasted Antiperspirant !! Seriously BAD idea if you're engaging in oral play."

lol.

Actually, we both used it for a couple of months, until the skin was used to shaving....and yes, NOT when you plan on having sex. Before work is a good time, or before bed.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
I want to know how Ms. Sav knows what deoderant tastes like!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
waxing is the way to go...doesnt hurt and keeps you smooth.....only bummer is the timing...you have to let it grow some before you wax again.

Dix Hills NY
Username hidden
(95 posts)
"A stripper we met gave us the best advice. Simply rub the shaved area with non-scented stick antiperspirant. "

Unless you plan on getting BJ......have you ever tasted Antiperspirant !! Seriously BAD idea if you're engaging in oral play.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but