OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but : Swingers Discussion 2202871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedOK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but
TOPIC: OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A stripper we met gave us the best advice. Simply rub the shaved area with non-scented stick antiperspirant.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
Easy just go to Amazon.. it shaves smooth.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
I feel your pain L1fe. I too have not found anything good. that Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro looks pretty good and I will go buy one when I can find it.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I recommend: Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro

I always use electric shaver down there:

1. it does not cut the hair all the way down to the skin so you will never have and ingrown hairs. 2. you will never have irritation the way you have with regular shave 3. you will almost never have foliculitis from cuts 4. you will have to shave often I would say 2 times a week or just before you go for a party. 5. you can do it right under the shower and you can use regular shampoo to move it smooth.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
The Mrs here. I agree with Sexus! I love it when a man has hair down there! Not a full-on bush, but nicely trimmed is perfect.

Just watch out for stubble. Oh man, it hurts a woman when the man has stubble around his base. Ouch!!

To prevent ingrown hairs, try making up some of that DIY "tendSkin" stuff (alcohol, witch hazel and crushed aspirin). OMG! That has totally changed everything for me. I don't get red bumps or ingrown hairs anymore!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Use a set of trimmers guard 2 works well. And I shave the base. It makes my stump look bigger.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(427 posts)
Use a set of trimmers guard 2 works well. And I shave the base. It makes my stump look bigger.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(427 posts)
try using conditioner instead of shaving cream and see if that's better, and don't shave the same area over and over and over.

Here's hoping you guys aren't shaving your areas bald. I don't know the percentage, but grooming and trimming and SOME shaving is good, but bald? I prefer males to look masculine, and for me at least, that's having a bit of hair. I don't prefer bushiness, but some is better for me than none.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Lol... Tough challenge for all of us apparently...

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Lol... Tough challenge for all of us apparently...

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: OK, New to this and shaving seems to be good for this lifestyle but