Now what : Swingers Discussion 2204421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNow what
TOPIC: Now what
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Send me an email listing five interests of you and your partner each. List 4 things you each want to do sexually that you don't do now. List three things each that you find attractive in others. List two things each of what you are not comfortable trying sexually. List one vacation spot each of you want to go to. I will take what you have on your profile and the answers you provide and write you a profile.

You don't have to use it, but it may get you to think of something else to put up. I usually charge $28 per 275 words for writing work. But I will do it for you.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
PS if I tell you what I do for a living..trust me the working out is the interesting part... :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Basically what you are saying is that we are just plain unexciting tame vanilla couple..and you are right.. that's what we are. and you are also right about the profile its not exactly Kurt Vonnegut style. Will try to re-write it...as far as the fantasy thing..well we are here.. that's it. That lifestyle requires some serious work..man..nothing comes easy these days.

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
I looked at your profile and I wasn't impressed. I don't mean to be insulting, but I am not impressed with what you wrote. There is nothing that really tells anything interesting about you. How many times do you have to mention working out. Is that all that you do that is interesting? You will turn off a lot of people even the ones in great shape because it will appear that all you care about is working out.

Some of your sentences do not make sense and leave a lot to be desired. Again, I am not trying to be mean, but why tell people to read your profile and offer very little in the profile.

Besides meeting people, eating good food, and working out what about you would turn someone on? This is a site for swingers and swinging indicates you want to have sex with other people. What kind of sex fantasies do you have? What turns you on? What makes you appealing to others?

Our profile may not be perfect, but we receive a lot of unsolicited emails and responses to our inquiries telling us that they loved our profile or what we wrote is what they are looking for, or they want to make some of our fantasies come true. We have a part in our profile of things that turn us off and that we don't base everything on looks. Personality and similar interests matter. We opened our profile to include a wider range of people and interests.

Again, I am not trying to be mean but honest. I am a freelance editor and find that being honest is better than being fake about the profile. We are very new to this, barely a month. Our response rate is quite high and the number of couples we have met with is also quite high. Most of the comments we get are about the profile and that we let them know we are interested in actually meeting with folks and our profile indicates that fact.

Good luck,

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Time to get out to a party or two. Face to face meetings will help. A club might be a good venue too but they may be too crowded and hard to connect except for extremely casual sex (as in the "let's just go fuck" yelled into each other's ears over the overly loud music LOL). Check the Events section here or the Groups for parties and people who might have things in common with you.

You are in the minority with the str8/str8 profile but that's not always a stopper - many str8/bi couples will play with a str8 couple and there are other str8 couples out there too - just not as many as those with a lady exploring the feminine side of things :-)

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
..well I guess we wrote to all people within 15 miles that we think have profiles to our liking ..only 2 replied with no..the rest did not bother. We have received mails and we replied to all 5 with no..3 were after my wife for 3some..the other 2 where really good people unfortunately me and wife were not on the same page..we are strictly straight so I guess that's also a limitation.

I had a good late night chats over IM with other man.. :-)

s PS I guess I will change the pictures once they fix the site..I know they suck. may be renew the profile..

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Now what