Now what : Swingers Discussion 2204421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNow what
TOPIC: Now what
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I see everyone is fixated on the shape thing...the first line start with What are we looking for..and that's people in shape and later I say we are in shape. I do like slim women and my wife does not like beer bellies..BTW I used to be over 200lb smoking for a long time but I got my sht together and here I am at 170lb not smoking for over 8 years..so I do put some pride in my shape thing. The name Sardaukar or Sardukar comes from a famous Sci-Fi novel and movie series Dune from Frank Herbert..these are personal bodyguards of Padishah Emperor from the House of Corrino.. :-) s

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
I, female half, also looked at your profile. Twice you mention you two "are in shape". Well, one can see that, no need to state it so often. Are you looking for HWP couples? If so, need to put that in. Also, just because a couple may have a "bi" female, doesn't mean that she would pounce on your wife!! I'm bi, but respect totally straight people! Would never touch, etc. another female unless invited to do so. Also, you need more pics of you two having fun (not necessarily nude ones). You can block out your faces. What does your profile name mean?? That name alone would maybe turn some people off - sounds middle eastern......yes people DO discriminate. It's called choice in the LS. Good luck!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
You cannot tell when you send an email if they checked your profile. I check the profile whenever I receive an email before I open the email. I would not respond to any email you sent because of your profile. I would not bother to send face pics because of not being interested in your profile. It would not matter what your face pics looked like or how interested you were in me, your profile would turn me off. I would look at the profile and decide if it is worth even opening up the email. If the profile is horrible, the email is likely horrible and not worth the time.

Don't get hung up on the wanting wife only thing. Present yourself as a complete and interesting package deal. MAYBE state that in your profile. Your profile is the window to you as a couple, there isn't anything drawing people in and they won't want to waste their time.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
When I send an email, I just say something like: Hi, I read your profile and think we might have something in common. Our face pictures are attached. hope to hear from you,

Again most wont reply. I see that the emails were opened. Few actually said sorry not compatible..but never send face pics. 2 couples send us email with face pictures..we had to say no but I send out pictures with the reply. Thats about it. I think most people want to see the face pictures and proceed from there. BTW it seems that few email we got were like mass emails and few actually wanted my wife only...

s thanx BTW.

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
well said and I agree.

Friends of ours put on their profile, "Please say more than one sentence (or 3) on your profile. If you think you're that uninteresting, then so will we."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Sexus, good point. Except for when the profile has nothing to offer to use in an email. Some of the profiles are pathetic and I would not even know what to mention in the email to them. That old saying "it is like pulling teeth", well, I am not a dentist and do not want to waste my time trying to get the smallest bit of information. If they do not want to take the time to set up a great profile then they will not have much success.

But more to the point, if they cannot come up with something decent in their profiles, what will their other communication be like? What will talking to them be like?

If they cannot put forth any decent effort in attracting another person or couple, what will the sex be like? Half-assed, phoned in, two seconds and done because they do not know how to express anything.

It really all goes together. I have a problem with the couples who state they are "shy until they get to know us and then watch out" as a hook in their profile. If you can't get my interest in the profile I highly doubt you are going to be able to get past the shy part before I lose interest. Does that mean I have to do all the work finding out about you, trying to get you to talk, and then coming out of your shyness? Unfortunately, this is suppose to be fun, not a full time job to get some information out of you with the hopes of having sex.

You get out of this what you put into it.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Go to the bottom portion of the Forums and there is a thread for "profile help" if you want a few pointers for free.

what are you saying in your emails that you send out? Is it specific or just a copy/past email? The ones that get responses will take something from the profile they read and comment on it, or pay a sincere but short compliment.

Good luck

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
It is your choice not to take me up on this offer. Can't force you, but your attitude towards the profile you share in this post comes through in the actual profile. You want results without working for them. Taking time to put up a decent profile post only has to happen once. You don't have to update the profile every day. Your 'whatever' or 'could care less' attitude demonstrates how little you want this to happen. The viewers of your profile read that you care less, did little to set up a decent profile, and you will likely give that same effort in the meeting and playing portion of this endeavor.

But like I said, can't force ya to take the offer given to you freely.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"its just a profile after all"

Actually a good profile can get you attention, a bad one will make people loose interest.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
Thanks man but really I dont want to bother u with stuff like that..I will take your guide and write something myself. Its just a profile after all. and I know the pictures sux .

so ok fix profile fix pic and then wait...wonder if that's what everyone does. :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Now what