Now what : Swingers Discussion 220442
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNow what
TOPIC: Now what
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
..well I guess we wrote to all people within 15 miles that we think have profiles to our liking ..only 2 replied with no..the rest did not bother. We have received mails and we replied to all 5 with no..3 were after my wife for 3some..the other 2 where really good people unfortunately me and wife were not on the same page..we are strictly straight so I guess that's also a limitation.

I had a good late night chats over IM with other man.. :-)

s PS I guess I will change the pictures once they fix the site..I know they suck. may be renew the profile..

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do or Do Not, there is no Try... Yoda

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
No hard feelings...we all have our moments.. s

ps the proper response to live long and prosper is:

Peace. And Long Life.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
My apologies, Best of luck, Don't give up, Be patient, You'll find someone or many someones, just give it time Be yourself,

Better?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Good point just noticed my search was only 15 miles. Thnx..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I was gonna roll with increase your radius from 15 to 50 for distance, and hit up some parties and clubs.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
I guess I'm going to withdraw since I don't like spanking..the post above me answered my question. Thank you.

Live long and prosper, s

PS clarification..the last line is Vulcan blessing, you know Mr. Spok from Star Trek

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
No offense but the idea of having someone else write you profile for you doesn't sit well with me. Assisting, helpful suggestions yes but I don't think some should write it for you. I (according to them ) have helped tweak many profiles here. Although I don't think their profile is wretched I do think some fine tuning is in order. Beating them over the head with down right rude comments isn't going to help. As for their choice of their profile name I see zero issue, in fact that in and of it's self is a conversation starter. What the profile says isn't an issue, what it doesn't say is. Sar you need to personalize it some, share some interests. Do you travel? Have hobbies? As for you being proud of your shape, I congratulate you on working so hard to get where you are today. I do suggest you broaden your age range a bit so that others will contact you...you can always be "not interested" but those limits will make this all the more difficult. Also do not count on others writing to ask questions, the basics need to be in place to stimulate any interest and right now you are portrayed as just one of 1,000's all looking for something ....what that is isn't really clear and it needs to be. Your initial send out email also sounds to generic , you need to personalize it for each couple you contact. Tell them what you have in common for instance.Always remember you have but once chance to make an impression and don't ruin it by not providing enough information to generate interest.

Mrs Sav

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
PandaNBear,

The offer to assist him in fixing his profile was given to him. He complained, whined, and refused the offer.

How sad it is that when an offer to help is given and they would rather whine and complain and blame others than take someone up on the offer.

But then again, he gets from it what he puts into his efforts.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Personally we think that some of the people here are being a little rough on you. That being said yes you need to flesh out your profile. Do you have any hobbies? Do you ride motorcycles or play dungeons and dragons? Like to attend concerts? What about flea markets and antiques? Mountain biking? Boating? Let some of your personality show.

That being said, then when you write to a couple you may want to say "Hey we see you like to Play with people that like to go camping and our favorite thing is to go out in our camper". Our favorite place is Mount Hill and Dale, what is yours?

Common ground and interests can go a long way to making a meeting happen. We also suggest that you try going to a house party, meet and greet and the like. Something small so you can talk to others and maybe find another couple you connect to.

Hope this helps and good Luck... may you find what you are looking for.

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
You made the shape thing important by mentioning it in the profile so often. YOU are the one that set the tone for the comments or lack of comments because you put it in the profile.

The profile is an opening conversation with those who may be interested. What I do not understand is why you keep whining about the lack of responses and the responses here and not do anything about it.

Your profile is horrible and no one of any quality will respond because you appear to care only about being in shape, severely limit the age group of whom you are seeking. I am 44 but my husband is 49, that rules us out as a couple. Not every couple is the same age.

Your explanation of your profile name is meaningless to me. I have no idea what you are talking about.

My question is, are you purposely being an idiot and making your profile the most undesirable on the site so you have something to whine about here? Because it seems to me that you are!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Now what