Not for us : Swingers Discussion 218018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedNot for us
TOPIC: Not for us
Created by: justus905
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone - i just needed to vent .. Last weekend we had our 1st exp with a very advanced couple. BAD MISTAKE!! Previously told I was too old for the hubby in this couple so I was ok with a possibly a 3som with me - my hubby and the wife. Well as we got closer to the meeting I was told by the wife that the hubby had changed his mind and he wouldlike to play also! FASTFOWARD to Sat night (my bday also) all started out good and fun - I kinda noticed the hubby not really into the whole thing and I gave him 2 OUTS to change his mind he was like NO i want to - ( my hubby had desided that if her hubby didnt play as well we would not go any farther) We were drinking and dancing having a good time and they invited another lady to come sit with us ??!! She was nice and al but I felt a lil strange about the wholething. After awhile we went over to the "fun" side and went into a room and the other couples hubby leaves ????We ( 3 ) played a lil but stopped short of the real fun stuff !! We were like ok where is he ?? So ended up he really didnt want to be there and she only wanted my hubby - so nothing else happen and we went home - Is this something that happends alot or is this just a bad couple !!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
welcome to the forums!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
yeah.... "Bad Couple" with drama around each corner. Head for zee hills! lol

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Marcie, his great loss. Come to Texas we'll show ya. And remember the words of a great man. "Piss on him ". Good luck you are very attractive.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Aww TY WestMi ;))))

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Just like in the vanilla world, everyone you date is not going to be a match. Glad to hear your second attempt was a success!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
dang we need to move to florida, you are all looking hot n sexy and sound like great people to geto know

Wayland MI
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Good for you guys!!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
UPDATE !!! Went out again an had the wildest - most incredible weekend of our life !! it is really who you are with !!!!!!!

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Something similar happend to us a couple of years ago! We met a couple for dinner/drinks. The husband was our age, but the wife was probably a good ten years younger. We weren't really clicking, and then they ask us to meet them at another club to dance. So we did. But about an hour into it, another younger couple shows up and hangs with us. Well, we said thanks and goodnight and left! We believe the wife or the original cpl texted the other younger cpl to show up!! People can be so crass! Just tell us you're not feeling it and move on!! One of our pet peeves is wasting our precious time!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Ohh - and 41 - is TOO OLD ?? Look at this lady ...... even a BLIND swinger would get a serious woodie if she showed up in a playtime mode ....

And - this is 2013 - and this is FLORIDA !!! Central Florida ......... These people you encountered - they need to wake up ...... or they need a vastly different "venue" for whatever they're seeking.

60 and 59 here - I am as good as I once was ........ and, as good as i was - at least once per night !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Not for us